Do any of you live

Anonymous 1

Unread post

in an area where COVID 19 has gotten a lot worse/more cases/more people in the hospital,etc? I have seen it on the news the last few days. Just wondered how things are for you.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It has exploded in my area. Mandatory masks starts today. We'll see. People here don't seem to take it all seriously. Numbers are insane.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:11 pm It has exploded in my area. Mandatory masks starts today. We'll see. People here don't seem to take it all seriously. Numbers are insane.
What state are you in? Here in Connecticut we have all been dutifully wearing our masks since April and our numbers are looking good. Same will our tri-state neighbors and Massachusetts.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's been yo-yoing since the outbreak began. Currently the trend is going back up, because people are taking advantage of the summer weather and the fact that beaches, restaurants and a few other locations have opened back up.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yep. I live in Houston.

Want to know the fucked up part? I want to get a test. I’m having a hard time breathing and although I have a feeling it’s the high high humidity coupled with the dust in the air is still like to find out and I can’t find a place where I can actually get the test this week....

Going to call my doc here shortly and ask them
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Northeast, so we were hit hard at the beginning and took serious steps to control things. Now things are stable, lower numbers, and have not opened everything up still. I am content to wait things out longer to protect more people but I know it is not that simple. People need to work, and go to school. Just don't know how we can safely do that yet.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Numbers are going up quite a bit here.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Oregon was doing great. But when things started opening back up. Our numbers statewide have gone up.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm in Ontario and it's not really that bad unless you live in the southern portion of the province.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, they are getting worse here. I don’t think our number of cases ever started going down, but they were going upward slowly. Now they are going up much faster.
Locked Previous topicNext topic