How cute are these

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I checked the mail today and my bestie sent us matching bracelets. It's still hard to believe that I have a DD to do things like this with
Attachments
20200630_120304.jpg
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Super cute! I keep dreaming I have a baby girl only I didn't know I was pregnant lol. Last night I even bought her some super cute Mickey Mouse pajamas.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm Super cute! I keep dreaming I have a baby girl only I didn't know I was pregnant lol. Last night I even bought her some super cute Mickey Mouse pajamas.
I am a HUGE minnie mouse and Mickey mouse fan. I already have several sheet sets and pajamas for her in that theme and DS have a few Mickey items. I always had dreams of having a dd but had boys, the only time I dreamt of having a boy, I had my girl. Maybe one more boy for you and then a girl?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:38 pm Super cute! I keep dreaming I have a baby girl only I didn't know I was pregnant lol. Last night I even bought her some super cute Mickey Mouse pajamas.
Are you pregnant? If so, congratulations!
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:59 pm
Are you pregnant? If so, congratulations!
Absolutely freaking not lol. I am DONE. My son is like Donnie from the Wild Thornberrys. Never again.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:56 pm
I am a HUGE minnie mouse and Mickey mouse fan. I already have several sheet sets and pajamas for her in that theme and DS have a few Mickey items. I always had dreams of having a dd but had boys, the only time I dreamt of having a boy, I had my girl. Maybe one more boy for you and then a girl?
Oh no. I'm good. I got a climber this time. I am not risking that again lmao. He's a freakin' monkey the way he climbs.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Cute!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Aawww so cute!!! When did you have your baby? Congrats!!
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:11 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:56 pm
Oh no. I'm good. I got a climber this time. I am not risking that again lmao. He's a freakin' monkey the way he climbs.
My 2 year old is a climber so I totally get it lol
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:51 pm Aawww so cute!!! When did you have your baby? Congrats!!
Thanks! I had her last month.
Locked Previous topicNext topic