This crap is getting out of hand...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

How much more are people going to be told to give up? Now we can’t even have S*x with our spouse without the “experts” telling us what we should be doing? f**k that, my husband is away from home 5 days a week, If we followed all these “rules” we wouldn’t even be able to be in the same room the few days he’s home a week.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:44 pm https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

How much more are people going to be told to give up? Now we can’t even have S*x with our spouse without the “experts” telling us what we should be doing? f**k that, my husband is away from home 5 days a week, If we followed all these “rules” we wouldn’t even be able to be in the same room the few days he’s home a week.
Ridiculous. Though we have a few nuts on here that probably already do this Or will be doing it because someone now told them to. -looking at you Oli.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:44 pm https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/couples-s ... y-insists/

Ridiculous. Though we have a few nuts on here that probably already do this Or will be doing it because someone now told them to. -looking at you Oli.

You would think experts would know saying abstaining it the safest doesn’t work. Is it the goal to make everything people enjoy a risk because it sure seems that way. I mean unless people haven’t left their house at all pretty mush everyone has had to run errands so that means we all gotta mask up for S*x and I guess condoms too to avoid contact with semen.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I saw the internal medicine article the other day, and safe S*x hierarchy table with resources that highlights abstinence, masturbation, video S*x, S*x with those you are quarantined with, followed by avoidance of fluids, kissing, etc. if you are hooking up with non-quarantine people, was funny to me!!

I mean look at all the people on the beaches & in bars, we gotta educate them on these things, lol!!
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:55 pm I saw the internal medicine article the other day, and safe S*x hierarchy table with resources that highlights abstinence, masturbation, video S*x, S*x with those you are quarantined with, followed by avoidance of fluids, kissing, etc. if you are hooking up with non-quarantine people, was funny to me!!

I mean look at all the people on the beaches & in bars, we gotta educate them on these things, lol!!

I swear the goal is to make everything people enjoy a risk. It’s like the “experts” sit around going “ok we have people afraid to go outside, we took away entertainment, eating out and bars, what can we screw up next?”
It seems like practically everything is a symptom now, Everything is a risk, let’s just live in sterile rooms with no contact with anyone ever, unless you’re protesting that’s ok, but not protesting the lockdown because that makes you selfish only approved topics are allowed to be protested.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why? Because epidemiologists are trying to keep people healthy?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:18 pm Why? Because epidemiologists are trying to keep people healthy?
Do you leave your house ever, even to pick up a load of bread? Does your spouse? Because if yes then you should wear a mask during sexual and avoid contact with semen or the best option suggested on the article is abstaining. Sorry that’s ridiculous, people are not robots, we need human contact, we need intimacy.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have to wear masks during S*x now?

Okay I am showing up with a Freddy Krueger mask next time lol.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:26 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:18 pm Why? Because epidemiologists are trying to keep people healthy?
Do you leave your house ever, even to pick up a load of bread? Does your spouse? Because if yes then you should wear a mask during sexual and avoid contact with semen or the best option suggested on the article is abstaining. Sorry that’s ridiculous, people are not robots, we need human contact, we need intimacy.
Yes I would like to see the excuses of people who scream don’t leave the house, wash groceries, never go out again but yet they have S*x with their husband who was out at work all day?? That doesn’t make sense to do because it is not SAFE according to the experts...
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's the new York post, a known tabloid...
Locked Previous topicNext topic