Would you

Anonymous 1

Unread post

So both BF and I live w family members.

Were tired of hooking up in the car lol. Hes tall AF and it is hard.

I suggested get a room later in the week. He is 100% on board so I got to looking.

Then I got to thinking. How safe are hotels currently?

The areas we live in have 2 cases and 0 cases currently. But I'm thinking about the people that had the room before us.

Then I was thinking of getting a tent and going camping. I honestly think that would be the better bet..... right?
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would rather go camping right now than stay in a hotel. Some places weren't good with cleaning before COVID..
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Even if Covid-19 was non-existent, the idea of hooking up in a hotel would not appeal to me. I understand that you need a place to do the deed, but especially now, I wouldn't be doing that deed in a place that is shared with strangers.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Didn't you read that other post?? You are NOT supposed to be having S*x with anyone you do not live with. Geesh!!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am Didn't you read that other post?? You are NOT supposed to be having S*x with anyone you do not live with. Geesh!!
Bwahahaha!
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:31 am Didn't you read that other post?? You are NOT supposed to be having S*x with anyone you do not live with. Geesh!!
I thought it was cool if they wear a mask. Y’all wear masks, right, op? πŸ˜‚
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We know you want to shimmy in the sun ,hook up and touch your face.... don’t do it...keep America safe.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

xsxpxixdxexrxsx wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am I would rather go camping right now than stay in a hotel. Some places weren't good with cleaning before COVID..
Hotels are not the cleanest places in the best of times.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Camping is exploding this year. You'd have to find a primitive place you're allowed to put your tent most likely.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Locked Previous topicNext topic