I don't wear a face mask

LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My BFF who has fibroids in her lungs and decreased lung capacity has no issues breathing with her mask on. She’s tested herself, with her oximeter, doing various activities and her blood oxygen dropped like normal but not more because of the mask. It didn’t matter what mask it was either, homemade or N95 she stayed the same.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Have you not seen all the experiments done by experts that have proven wearing a face mask does NOT impact your ability to get oxygen?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:57 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:58 pm I physically can not breathe if I am wearing one. I have tried all different kinds and nothing as worked. I have really bad asthma and other pulmonary issues. I have had multiple asthma attacks just testing out different masks.

I found one that I thought was good. It was a pretty thin cotton material and pretty breathable. I had an asthma attack in the middle of the supermarket and has to be taken by ambulance to the hospital because I couldn't breathe, my fingers, toes, and the tip of my nose turned blue, and then I passed out. I've been having to use oxygen off and on since that happened.

Even with a note from my doctor people have an issue with it. There is an order in my state requiring facemasks but there are exceptions for those with medical conditions.

I have a face shield and I tried wearing that but people still freaked out even more so than when I wore nothing. It doesn't fall under the mask mandate anyway so it wasn't really worth it to keep wearing it.

I wish people would just keep their distance instead of coming up to me to confront me. I keep my distance from everyone but people still come right up to me.

I am part of the vulnerable population. I do everything I can to keep myself safe but I still have to do the basics and get food and gas and stuff like that.

I wish people would be more understanding and I wish they wouldn't assume I'm just someone who doesn't want to wear a mask. If I could I would but it's just not possible with my crappy lungs. Don't judge until you know why someone isn't wearing a mask.
They will be mandatory come July 1st in all indoor spaces statewide in my state.
I'm sure there will be exceptions like all the other states that already have mandates.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 am Have you not seen all the experiments done by experts that have proven wearing a face mask does NOT impact your ability to get oxygen?
Okay so why was I unable to breathe in one to the point where I ended up on the hospital?
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Severe asthma with some copd. Lungs are pretty damaged.

Guess what?

I can wear a mask.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:42 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:31 am Have you not seen all the experiments done by experts that have proven wearing a face mask does NOT impact your ability to get oxygen?
Okay so why was I unable to breathe in one to the point where I ended up on the hospital?
It's psychosomatic.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm asthmatic. Yeah, masks suck. I still wear it. I just limit my time around people .

It doesn't have to be that hard.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:24 am Severe asthma with some copd. Lungs are pretty damaged.

Guess what?

I can wear a mask.
That is great. I can't. I really did try.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:25 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:42 am
It's psychosomatic.
If that was true it would have happened before I even got into the store.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 am I'm asthmatic. Yeah, masks suck. I still wear it. I just limit my time around people .

It doesn't have to be that hard.
It shouldn't be this hard and I wish it wasn't for me. I do limit interactions with others and I keep my distance as much as I can.
Locked Previous topicNext topic