Do any of you live

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm in Florida. A friend from Miami wanted to meet in Palm Beach. I'm not paranoid but there's a limit. I stay out of south Florida, Tampa and Orlando. Which sucks because those are our favorite places. But those are the hot spots right now.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Me and DH and our kids think we all had it at the same time in February. My DH asked his dr. last week if he could get an antibody test and his dr. said no. I don't get it!

quote=MonkeySeeMonkeyDo post_id=751713 time=1593447924 user_id=1001]
Yep. I live in Houston.

Want to know the fucked up part? I want to get a test. I’m having a hard time breathing and although I have a feeling it’s the high high humidity coupled with the dust in the air is still like to find out and I can’t find a place where I can actually get the test this week....

Going to call my doc here shortly and ask them
[/quote]
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Our numbers are trending upwards. Probably a result of reopening too early.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Our governor said he doesn't want to make masks mandatory but if things get worse, he will. I hate wearing the masks, but who likes it? I do it though.
mojogirl wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:11 pm It has exploded in my area. Mandatory masks starts today. We'll see. People here don't seem to take it all seriously. Numbers are insane.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Yes. We're in code red or something again. Opened back up to early i guess.
I just hope after all of this is over everybody puts a contingency plan in place if something like this ever happens again.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep. I am in Atlanta. Georgia's numbers for the 23rd were: 67,675 confirmed tests, 2687 deaths. My county had 1013 confirmed cases and 31 deaths.. In 5 days, the confirmed # for GA is now 77,210, 2778 deaths and my county's numbers are 1141 cases and 33 deaths. It is an increase of 9535 cases, and 91 deaths. My county saw an increase of 128 confirmed cases in 5 days. Now..as far as hospitalizations go. I did not start really tracking that until the 25th.. The state had 10,457 hospitalized with 2222 in ICU. As of yesterday, there were 10,711 in the hospital and 2268 in ICU. That is an increase of: 254 hospitalizations and 46 in ICU in just 4 days.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ours are on the decline. I think it is like 85% of the cases in my area are resolved, with 92 active cases.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Yes! I am in Georgia and our numbers are climbing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Since May 15th we have gone from 20 cases to 93. While that might not seem like that many in the grand scheme of things, but we are a very small vacation community. So having that many is huge to us. We have people coming from all over the US carrying god knows what, knowingly or not. We have no ICU and less than 25 beds in our hospital.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

No thankfully. Corona virus is gone here
Locked Previous topicNext topic