Anonymous 9

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

If she's that concerned, maybe she shouldn't be taking them out anywhere. How thick are the masks?

I understand it's not safe. It's dangerous for a child to wear it, but that's not something I would have called CPS for. I don't think it's abuse, it's just ignorance on her part while trying to keep them safe. Maybe send her some information on the subject.

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:11 am
Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:05 pm What did CPS say when you called them?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:18 pm My cousin had masks made for her 6 month old twins. She said it was to "protect" them. No amount of information about how unsafe the practice is will change her mind. She says that coronavirus is way more important and dangerous and that is why she is more worried about it.

A child that young is not supposed to wear a face mask. It is dangerous and could be deadly. She doesn't seem to care and thinks she knows better than everyone else in the world.

I made the decision to call CPS and report it. I hope she will hear how unsafe it is from someone more professional and snap out of it.
That they would send someone out

that's not how it works. they can't tell you anything other than taking your complaint.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:10 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:23 pm What exactly do you expect CPS to do, OP? or for that matter, what is your ultimate wish that they will do?
Provide education to her about how unsafe it is.
And that is a job for CPS, which is generally a very business social assistance program, to do?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Seriously? Domestic violence on the increase everywhere with families cooped together for weeks. Child abuse less likely to be detected as kids aren’t going to school, but hey, you’re wasting resources that are already limited on someone who out a mask on her kid? And you think you’re a hero for that? Well, here’s a sobering thought for you: maybe your report sent an actual case of child abuse to the bottom of the pile and a kid who could’ve actually use some help didn’t. Thumbs up for you...

And just out of curiosity, what did you expect CPS to do? Take those kids away from that “dangerous environment” and take them where exactly? To a “better” place, as in a foster home?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Bull shit. You are really reaching

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:12 am
SilentNeko wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm Oh lord.

You can keep a face covering on a small child, they rip the things off their face first chance they get. So, I doubt those kids kept their mask on.
6 month olds can't untie things. They were in there really tight.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:07 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:23 pm What exactly do you expect CPS to do, OP? or for that matter, what is your ultimate wish that they will do?
And that is a job for CPS, which is generally a very business social assistance program, to do?
According to a counselor who told me -- their job is to help EDUCATE parents as well. If EDUCATION will keep the kids in the home, that's what they will do - EDUCATE
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Hello this is cps
oh hello anon
a mask on a baby twins
oh okay we will get right on it
click

Hey Tina wait till you get a load of what this Becky called about!
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:54 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:07 am

According to a counselor who told me -- their job is to help EDUCATE parents as well. If EDUCATION will keep the kids in the home, that's what they will do - EDUCATE
I see.

And your relationship with their Mom is otherwise...................?
Locked Previous topicNext topic