Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:55 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:46 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:21 pm

I read something last week that suicide is up by something insane like 800%. It was shocking, but not surprising, to say the least. But it's much more important that we cower from something as deadly as the annual flu. This whole thing is just infuriating.

Did you see the WHO's latest revelation from Monday?

Of course they attempted a walk back Tuesday, after someone realized what Mondays revelation actually means.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asympto ... -says.html

Unbelievable.
I have seen 4 suicide attempts at the hospital, and I don't even work in the ER or in mental health! It is so sad...
I was a volunteer CASA for 10 years until shortly after I had my oldest. I simply couldn’t stomach it after that when my new case was a preschooler in the ICU. Mom had been previously told that her bf wasn’t allowed to be in her home after an emergency room visit where bf broke her child’s arm. She had no other childcare options, so she called bf to watch preschooler....As a new mom, that was the day that I internally decided that mother was a worthless piece of shit that didn’t deserve to have a pet, much less a child, and I knew I couldn’t be impartial anymore.
That story is so sad, I could see how you would leave the profession.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:06 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:46 pm

I read something last week that suicide is up by something insane like 800%. It was shocking, but not surprising, to say the least. But it's much more important that we cower from something as deadly as the annual flu. This whole thing is just infuriating.

Of course they attempted a walk back Tuesday, after someone realized what Mondays revelation actually means.

Unbelievable.
I have seen 4 suicide attempts at the hospital, and I don't even work in the ER or in mental health! It is so sad...
We've had a lot of suicide issues in my area. It's so sad. Just a few minutes ago the local news started with a story of a suicidal subject on the top of a parking structure in our downtown area. So sad.
:cry:
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:14 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:41 pm

Yes, just heart wrenching! I have always thought about this (and other consequences from the beginning), even when everyone was screaming that shelter in place was the only option society had. It's why it makes me so upset when people act like quarantine is so easy for everybody and people that want it ended too early, are just selfish. The economic stress may continue for a while, also increasing the risk. :cry:

Unbelievable.
I had seen that yesterday. Between that, and seeing recently that it’s unlikely to catch it from a surface too, it’s almost like we didn’t need to shut down and destroy so many people’s lives.
Almost ... This whole thing has me absolutely livid. I've been researching and questioning everything since the beginning, not just swallowing the non sense the big six has been puking out with their fear mongering. None of this made any sense what so ever - from the lies about HCQ to this mask bullshit to these death counts. And the quivering masses won't consider ANYTHING that they haven't heard from CNN when you try to present facts - not drama to them.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 203

Unread post

What exactly do you expect CPS to do, OP? or for that matter, what is your ultimate wish that they will do?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:23 pm What exactly do you expect CPS to do, OP? or for that matter, what is your ultimate wish that they will do?
Provide education to her about how unsafe it is.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:05 pm What did CPS say when you called them?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:18 pm My cousin had masks made for her 6 month old twins. She said it was to "protect" them. No amount of information about how unsafe the practice is will change her mind. She says that coronavirus is way more important and dangerous and that is why she is more worried about it.

A child that young is not supposed to wear a face mask. It is dangerous and could be deadly. She doesn't seem to care and thinks she knows better than everyone else in the world.

I made the decision to call CPS and report it. I hope she will hear how unsafe it is from someone more professional and snap out of it.
That they would send someone out
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:22 pm Oh lord.

You can keep a face covering on a small child, they rip the things off their face first chance they get. So, I doubt those kids kept their mask on.
6 month olds can't untie things. They were in there really tight.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I dunno why you are even getting worked up over it. The babies will just take the masks off and fling them away when they get uncomfortable. The masks will end up getting lost and she'll get fed up trying to keep them on and just give up.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:41 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm

If you want to read some horrifying facts.......and keep in mind these numbers go up significantly during these times of extreme stressors.

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11 ... hild-abuse
Yes, just heart wrenching! I have always thought about this (and other consequences from the beginning), even when everyone was screaming that shelter in place was the only option society had. It's why it makes me so upset when people act like quarantine is so easy for everybody and people that want it ended too early, are just selfish. The economic stress may continue for a while, also increasing the risk. :cry:

Unbelievable.
Of course they did because they don't actually know the percentage of truly asymptomatic carriers.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:59 am I dunno why you are even getting worked up over it. The babies will just take the masks off and fling them away when they get uncomfortable. The masks will end up getting lost and she'll get fed up trying to keep them on and just give up.
They were tied on there tight so no they couldn't take them off. They looked miserable.
Locked Previous topicNext topic