I called CPS on her for making her kids wear a mask

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm Where's she taking the babies that they need masks?
All over town now that they are "safe"
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:18 pm My cousin had masks made for her 6 month old twins. She said it was to "protect" them. No amount of information about how unsafe the practice is will change her mind. She says that coronavirus is way more important and dangerous and that is why she is more worried about it.

A child that young is not supposed to wear a face mask. It is dangerous and could be deadly. She doesn't seem to care and thinks she knows better than everyone else in the world.

I made the decision to call CPS and report it. I hope she will hear how unsafe it is from someone more professional and snap out of it.
You must have a really boring life. I mean you troll on here like 5 times a day and find time to reply to each comment.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:36 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm Where's she taking the babies that they need masks?
All over town now that they are "safe"
Who on earth wants to take one baby, much less two, to do errands? I can see taking them for walks in the park and your neighborhood, but then just socially distance. No need for a mask.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:28 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm

I would assume CPS has very little to do at that moment since we have locked all the abused kids up with their abusers and away from the mandated reporters that actually call CPS in an attempt to protect them.
I read (a while ago) that reports were down by over 50% in some areas, heartbreaking, for the ones that need help.
If you want to read some horrifying facts.......and keep in mind these numbers go up significantly during these times of extreme stressors.

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11 ... hild-abuse
Yes, just heart wrenching! I have always thought about this (and other consequences from the beginning), even when everyone was screaming that shelter in place was the only option society had. It's why it makes me so upset when people act like quarantine is so easy for everybody and people that want it ended too early, are just selfish. The economic stress may continue for a while, also increasing the risk. :cry:
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

2/10
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:20 pm What a waste of their time. I hope they ignored your complaint. What a busy body. Get a hobby.
I would assume CPS has very little to do at that moment since we have locked all the abused kids up with their abusers and away from the mandated reporters that actually call CPS in an attempt to protect them.
Yep. Bet it's more victims than "the virus".
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Did you also contact the police?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:41 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:28 pm

I read (a while ago) that reports were down by over 50% in some areas, heartbreaking, for the ones that need help.
If you want to read some horrifying facts.......and keep in mind these numbers go up significantly during these times of extreme stressors.

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11 ... hild-abuse
Yes, just heart wrenching! I have always thought about this (and other consequences from the beginning), even when everyone was screaming that shelter in place was the only option society had. It's why it makes me so upset when people act like quarantine is so easy for everybody and people that want it ended too early, are just selfish. The economic stress may continue for a while, also increasing the risk. :cry:
I read something last week that suicide is up by something insane like 800%. It was shocking, but not surprising, to say the least. But it's much more important that we cower from something as deadly as the annual flu. This whole thing is just infuriating.

Did you see the WHO's latest revelation from Monday?

Of course they attempted a walk back Tuesday, after someone realized what Mondays revelation actually means.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/08/asympto ... -says.html

Unbelievable.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:18 pm My cousin had masks made for her 6 month old twins. She said it was to "protect" them. No amount of information about how unsafe the practice is will change her mind. She says that coronavirus is way more important and dangerous and that is why she is more worried about it.

A child that young is not supposed to wear a face mask. It is dangerous and could be deadly. She doesn't seem to care and thinks she knows better than everyone else in the world.

I made the decision to call CPS and report it. I hope she will hear how unsafe it is from someone more professional and snap out of it.
Stupidity and liars run in the family, eh?
There is no F***ing way on earth that 6 month old twins will keep a face mask on their faces
Troll better and harder next time, hahaha
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Oh lord.

You can keep a face covering on a small child, they rip the things off their face first chance they get. So, I doubt those kids kept their mask on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic