I called CPS on her for making her kids wear a mask

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My cousin had masks made for her 6 month old twins. She said it was to "protect" them. No amount of information about how unsafe the practice is will change her mind. She says that coronavirus is way more important and dangerous and that is why she is more worried about it.

A child that young is not supposed to wear a face mask. It is dangerous and could be deadly. She doesn't seem to care and thinks she knows better than everyone else in the world.

I made the decision to call CPS and report it. I hope she will hear how unsafe it is from someone more professional and snap out of it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

What a waste of their time. I hope they ignored your complaint. What a busy body. Get a hobby.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:20 pm What a waste of their time. I hope they ignored your complaint. What a busy body. Get a hobby.
I disagree that it is a waste of their time. Babies can easily die from this. I have many hobbies but I can't stand by and watch as children are in harm's way and do nothing.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:20 pm What a waste of their time. I hope they ignored your complaint. What a busy body. Get a hobby.
I would assume CPS has very little to do at that moment since we have locked all the abused kids up with their abusers and away from the mandated reporters that actually call CPS in an attempt to protect them.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What gentle, laid-back babies, AND TWO, you say ?? WOW!

All the years I babysat & after raising three children, I don't think I have could have kept a mask over the nose & mouth of any of them without them screeching and fussing and even at 6 months old, pawing at their face. Two of my three, needed oxygen and you had to adhesive patches to their faces.

It's sort of like your story is unbelievable.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm
I would assume CPS has very little to do at that moment since we have locked all the abused kids up with their abusers and away from the mandated reporters that actually call CPS in an attempt to protect them.
I read (a while ago) that reports were down by over 50% in some areas, heartbreaking, for the ones that need help.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:27 pm What gentle, laid-back babies, AND TWO, you say ?? WOW!

All the years I babysat & after raising three children, I don't think I have could have kept a mask over the nose & mouth of any of them without them screeching and fussing and even at 6 months old, pawing at their face. Two of my three, needed oxygen and you had to adhesive patches to their faces.

They were on there tight. I never said the babies were happy about them.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Where's she taking the babies that they need masks?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:29 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:27 pm What gentle, laid-back babies, AND TWO, you say ?? WOW!

They were on there tight. I never said the babies were happy about them.
Two wailing 6-month-olds that a mother doesn't attend to, huh?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:28 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:24 pm
I read (a while ago) that reports were down by over 50% in some areas, heartbreaking, for the ones that need help.
If you want to read some horrifying facts.......and keep in mind these numbers go up significantly during these times of extreme stressors.

https://www.dosomething.org/us/facts/11 ... hild-abuse
Locked Previous topicNext topic