How about...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:12 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 pm
Pjmm wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:51 pm

Who wants segregated colleges?
Many blacks want a black only college with no whites.
I'm sure you mean blacks. I'm asking which ones. Who's they? Because people I know are for integration. I'm sure there is a minority of fools who forgot not long ago there was Brown vs the Board of education in.. Topeka right? And those fanatics who forget why their people wanted integration might want black colleges. But I bet they're few. Anyway my father wrote me an email and he's right.
It goes something like Racism pervades our very society. Until we do something about it we're going to have these problems. He was speaking against defunding the police as he understood it. But it can apply here. Hiring minorities can help. Promoting them and listening to their counsel would be even better. But my own neighborhood is very diverse. You can't send just one race of officer here-we're elderly, young, black, Hispanic, Caucasian, and middle eastern. It's not feasible. Our attitude needs to also change. Because one day at least in Florida we may be the minority.
It was news in CA not too long ago
Anonymous 9

Unread post

The responses about how people don't segregate by race are funny. The city I was raised in and just about every place since I've lived since, most neighborhoods had a majority of one race. Schools would appear segregated due to that. The high school I went to had more black students than all the other races combined. Of course that is real life not the fantasy PC land many here seem to live in. A lot of the posts on here make me wonder what kind of sheltered life has been lived.

I'd be curious to see what would happen if black officers patrolled majority black neighborhoods. Back when Live PD was still on, white cops would be in black neighborhoods and screamed at and treated horribly. One time a black officer was with a white one and finally told everyone if they had a problem, they could take it up with him. The screaming stopped immediately. It was interesting to say the least.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:36 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:20 am How about.... you educate yourself before you start speaking this nonsense? What makes you think that black people only live in black neighborhoods? That's just stupid.
Where did I say blacks people only live in black neighborhoods.
Instead of taking funds away from cops and disbanding them, hire more black cops and put them in black neighborhoods. Then it won’t be racist when the black cop deals with crimes from other blacks.

This is exactly what you said. Tell me how I was supposed to take that?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:53 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:36 am
agander2017 wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:20 am How about.... you educate yourself before you start speaking this nonsense? What makes you think that black people only live in black neighborhoods? That's just stupid.
Where did I say blacks people only live in black neighborhoods.
Instead of taking funds away from cops and disbanding them, hire more black cops and put them in black neighborhoods. Then it won’t be racist when the black cop deals with crimes from other blacks.

This is exactly what you said. Tell me how I was supposed to take that?
You were suppose to take it exactly how I said it. Nowhere does it say all blacks only live in black neighborhoods. But you can expect to encounter blacks in a black neighborhood. Of course you wouldn’t know elsewhere so in cases outside of black neighborhoods if a white cop is dealing with a black person it would probably be good to call in a black cop to help. I think it would make the black person more comfortable and the white cop will have less of a chance being called racist if he lets a black cop handle the call.
Locked Previous topicNext topic