Wrist locking up

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Has anyone heard of this? I will try to explain it best I can.

For about the past week my wrist "locks up." What I mean by that is that the joint by my hand gets really stiff and it is almost impossible to bend my hand the normal way because it is extremely painful. Then it goes away on it's own just like it came on on it's own. It only lasts a few minutes at most.

I go to my chiropractor this week. Can they adjust wrists? I wonder if something is out of place.

I also have carpel tunnel but not painful. My hands just fall asleep a lot. I would assume it's related to that.

I didn't injure or do anything to my hand or wrist.

Sometimes it also feels weak and I have to really concentrate otherwise I lose my grip on what I'm holding in that hand and that is completely involuntary.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't know about the wrist locking up but if you have carpal tunnel I'd buy or see if your insurance will cover the wrist braces. they're cheap enough to buy though. They just keep you from flexing your wrist when you sleep and you can use them when you're awake. That should help the numbness and weakness. But look for ones with metal stays that keep the wrist from bending, not just elastic ones.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

yes the chiropractor should be able to help
Locked Previous topicNext topic