I paid off another credit card today!

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:40 pm Shut up you anonymous coward. Bunny may not have money but at least she isn’t so poor that she needs to drag others to your level.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:20 pm I can't imagine being so poor I needed a credit card to pay for dentures.

But you do you.
She was kidding..she posted a reply quoting it in the very next reply saying she was joking around.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:28 pm Having a credit card in the first place is stupid imo. I'm glad you paid it off though you must feel relieved.
If you use it responsibly it's not a bad thing.. you get more fraud protection from a cc than a debit card. We will never use debit cards online. We only use cc for online purchases. We also pay off our cards monthly and get rewards from using them. That said, it is easy to get into trouble with them for sure. I know way too many people that have horrible debt from credit card usage.
Claire
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

One step closer Bubbs!! I'm thrilled for you!
Claire
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Feels good, doesn't it!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lesson learned.. Glad you were able to pay it off.. soon you will be debt free and that’s awesome.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t take rudeness for joking sake a joke. Nor do I require you to alert me to the fact that she was joking.
mcginnisc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:47 am
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:40 pm Shut up you anonymous coward. Bunny may not have money but at least she isn’t so poor that she needs to drag others to your level.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:20 pm I can't imagine being so poor I needed a credit card to pay for dentures.

But you do you.
She was kidding..she posted a reply quoting it in the very next reply saying she was joking around.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 2:01 pm I don’t take rudeness for joking sake a joke. Nor do I require you to alert me to the fact that she was joking.
mcginnisc wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 6:47 am

Ok.. there is no reason to be rude. I swear, just about every response from you these days is nasty or rude. Pull the stick.
Claire
Locked Previous topicNext topic