Morning sickness at three weeks pregnant??!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Has anyone else experienced pregnancy symptoms at only three weeks? Ever since yesterday morning, I'm already getting nausea and it's to the point where I don't want to eat anything. Is this normal? This is my second pregnancy and it definitely wasn't like this with my first. I read online that you will have symptoms earlier with twins (uh oh)! I'm 37 years old if that helps any. I'm sitting here trying my best to eat breakfast but I feel too sick to eat anything.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You already tested positive? Maybe you’re farther along than 3weeks. It is usually uncommon to feel symptoms that early but not unlikely.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 am You already tested positive? Maybe you’re farther along than 3weeks. It is usually uncommon to feel symptoms that early but not unlikely.
I'm certain that I'm not further along. It's weird. I went ahead and took one of those dollar pregnancy tests last night and it was a faint positive. The nausea is so bad and it feels exactly how I did with my first pregnancy. It's got me wondering if I'm pregnant with twins
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was a couple days shy of 5 weeks with my first when I tested positive. Prior to that I was a little nauseated and my boobs hurt but since I was expecting my period I didn't think anything of it at that time. I ended up being super sick throughout my entire pregnancy with him.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Oh good god
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did you eat anything that could have made you ill? Been around ill people?

It is unusual to be nauseated so severely that early.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:13 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:07 am You already tested positive? Maybe you’re farther along than 3weeks. It is usually uncommon to feel symptoms that early but not unlikely.
I'm certain that I'm not further along. It's weird. I went ahead and took one of those dollar pregnancy tests last night and it was a faint positive. The nausea is so bad and it feels exactly how I did with my first pregnancy. It's got me wondering if I'm pregnant with twins
It feels exactly like how you did with your first? In your OP you said it wasn't like this with the first one. Am I misunderstanding?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

OMFG. So this is your troll saga? Ugh. STD test was negative I presume?
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:43 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 11:13 am
It feels exactly like how you did with your first? In your OP you said it wasn't like this with the first one. Am I misunderstanding?
Oopsie troll mistake on the first page already!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I had my youngest when I was 39. I never had morning sickness with him. The only time I had really severe symptoms very early was when I had a chemical pregnancy (where I had a positive pregnancy test, but got my period a few days later). With the chemical pregnancy, my breasts literally went up an entire cup size overnight.
Locked Previous topicNext topic