First date S*x. Is he an ass?

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:55 pm I had this guy chasing after me for two months. He was constantly hitting me up and wanting to talk. He would send heartfelt messages pouring his heart out. Well, I finally agreed to go out on a date with him. He seemed nice enough and we got along really well together but then he ended up taking me back to his house and that lead to S*x. He put the moves on me very quickly. The whole time I kept feeling like this was wrong and I was making a mistake but then I felt such a connection with him to the point where I pretty much convinced myself that I was making the right choice. The very next day I noticed a drop in conversation. I would ask him how he was doing and he would say "good". I ended up sending him a message that was just a little" pissy". I told him that he got what he wanted and now I noticed that he didn't seem to want to talk to me as much. I basically told him that I felt dirty. Well, he went off on me how his work was keeping him extra busy and how he didn't have as much time to talk. Anyway, we ended up making up and since then he's been communicating via Messenger but we haven't hung out in almost two weeks. What does this look like to you? He keeps hearting my posts and stories on Facebook so this just confuses me that much more.

So you acted like a slut and fucked him on the first date and now you are pissed because he got what he wanted and dumped you
Why pay for cow when the milk is given to every Tom,Dick and Harry that asks for a taste.
I had no idea we had 80 & 90 year-olds posting in this forum! I'm impressed, my Great Aunt Betty with her out-dated, sexist 1910 views can't navigate social media this well! :lol: :lol: :P
Deleted User 1583

Unread post

He used you. Sorry, its true. next time don't give in to pressure to have S*x. if the guy really likes you he will wait.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He got what he wanted. Sorry.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I wouldn't assume that he was out to use you. It sounds kind of like you got clingy after the first date and he saw that as a red flag.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

I disagree with the other posters who say he "used you". It sounds like you engaged in a one (or couple) night stand with no expectation from either side that it would go further. Now you wish it had but really, is that fair to the guy? He's just not that into you or he's not into a relationship at this time. Perhaps it was something that should have been discussed earlier but really, the fact that it wasn't kind of makes you out of luck and needing to move on.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:34 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 3:03 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:55 pm I had this guy chasing after me for two months. He was constantly hitting me up and wanting to talk. He would send heartfelt messages pouring his heart out. Well, I finally agreed to go out on a date with him. He seemed nice enough and we got along really well together but then he ended up taking me back to his house and that lead to S*x. He put the moves on me very quickly. The whole time I kept feeling like this was wrong and I was making a mistake but then I felt such a connection with him to the point where I pretty much convinced myself that I was making the right choice. The very next day I noticed a drop in conversation. I would ask him how he was doing and he would say "good". I ended up sending him a message that was just a little" pissy". I told him that he got what he wanted and now I noticed that he didn't seem to want to talk to me as much. I basically told him that I felt dirty. Well, he went off on me how his work was keeping him extra busy and how he didn't have as much time to talk. Anyway, we ended up making up and since then he's been communicating via Messenger but we haven't hung out in almost two weeks. What does this look like to you? He keeps hearting my posts and stories on Facebook so this just confuses me that much more.

So you acted like a slut and fucked him on the first date and now you are pissed because he got what he wanted and dumped you
Why pay for cow when the milk is given to every Tom,Dick and Harry that asks for a taste.
I had no idea we had 80 & 90 year-olds posting in this forum! I'm impressed, my Great Aunt Betty with her out-dated, sexist 1910 views can't navigate social media this well! :lol: :lol: :P

I'm younger than you are, you judgemental unintelligent windbag. I'm just not a F***ing slut like so many on this board and your Aunt Betty....so sorry it rund in the family
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Sounds like you shouldn't open your legs that quickly. And really after only 2 days you got pissy? You sound clingy as f**k and that's extremely unattractive.
Locked Previous topicNext topic