First date S*x. Is he an ass?

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yeah he just wanted S*x from you and now he's stringing you along. Tell him to go f**k himself and then block him.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:52 pm If he wanted to date you he would put in the effort. Period. I would straight tell him that unless he makes his intentions clear I would be moving on. It sounds like he wants to keep you on the hook for when he gets bored or it doesn't work out with other women.
Exactly! What hurts is how he really built me up. I mean his messages were almost constant. Now it's hours before I even hear from him. He sweet-talked me and I feel so fooled. I did try to tell him in my "pissy" message that I felt like he was just out to use me and that I was done. I was so upset though and tbh, I'm sure that most women would have told him much worse. His reply was "oh well, I've done nothing wrong".
We ended up making up after that but I've noticed such a huge drop in communication. I will never be so ignorant again.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You made a bad choice and should have followed your gut but you didn't.
Learn up, cut your losses and move on.
Do better next time
Anonymous 5

Unread post

After looking at the anal bleaching post I read this as “First Date S*x in the Ass”
SouthernIslander
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:29 am After looking at the anal bleaching post I read this as “First Date S*x in the Ass”
😂😂😂😂😂 Me too.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would chill. You had S*x with him..the next day you got pissy with him because he didn’t have the kind of conversation you thought he should have after a night of S*x.
Don’t be clingy and overbearing.. leave him alone for a minute and see what he does.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 12:55 pm I had this guy chasing after me for two months. He was constantly hitting me up and wanting to talk. He would send heartfelt messages pouring his heart out. Well, I finally agreed to go out on a date with him. He seemed nice enough and we got along really well together but then he ended up taking me back to his house and that lead to S*x. He put the moves on me very quickly. The whole time I kept feeling like this was wrong and I was making a mistake but then I felt such a connection with him to the point where I pretty much convinced myself that I was making the right choice. The very next day I noticed a drop in conversation. I would ask him how he was doing and he would say "good". I ended up sending him a message that was just a little" pissy". I told him that he got what he wanted and now I noticed that he didn't seem to want to talk to me as much. I basically told him that I felt dirty. Well, he went off on me how his work was keeping him extra busy and how he didn't have as much time to talk. Anyway, we ended up making up and since then he's been communicating via Messenger but we haven't hung out in almost two weeks. What does this look like to you? He keeps hearting my posts and stories on Facebook so this just confuses me that much more.

So you acted like a slut and fucked him on the first date and now you are pissed because he got what he wanted and dumped you
Why pay for cow when the milk is given to every Tom,Dick and Harry that asks for a taste.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

He got what he wanted and now he's done until he wants S*x again. Block him so you don't hear from again when he's horny. He's a waste of time and a disgusting excuse for a human being.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You put out on the first date what do you want him to do?
I shit glitter
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m gonna have to agree with this. I’m sorry, OP, but it seems like he was never interested in anything deeper than a booty call and you fell for it. Live and learn for next time.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:06 pm He wanted a piece of ass, he got it, now he's done..move on lesson learned.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic