Ridiculous COVID-19 Masks and Activities

Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Besides outlandish pictures on mainstream social media of people wearing Star Wars masks to snorkeling gear, what other ridiculous masks have you seen and what funny things have you seen people doing with any COVID-19 mask?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I think the masks blinged out with rhinestones are pretty stupid.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Two or so weeks ago I saw a guy out running with a mask on. WTF!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I posted this another post, but the stylists at my salon, wore then in a incorrect position, would use their hands to pull them down to laugh and talk, then pull them back up, no bother washing their hands. It was practically pointless.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I made my son an Angry Birds one and my daughter a My Little Pony one. I ordered myself one that has a symbol from Attack on Titan. The plain ones are boring. If you can't go where you want without one, why not make it fun?

As far as stupid things... Wearing them under their chin or on their heads in crowded places or over their mouth but not their nose in highly infected areas always gets an eye roll and a Darwin nomination from me.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

We had an elderly customer who didn't have a mask so was using a clear plastic umbrella for protection.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I saw a guy the other day with a mask around his chin. He was smoking, thing was every time he took the cigarette out of his mouth he pulled the mask up, then back down to put the cigarette back into his mouth. He was also holding a coffee cup so pretty sure he was doing the same thing with that.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:37 am Two or so weeks ago I saw a guy out running with a mask on. WTF!
Now we're in a rural area with no one around, but when we lived in a busier town my husband and I always wore a mask when running. People would get within six feet of us and it's not like you're less likely to spread a virus because you're moving faster.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

A local zoo is selling these ones. I think they are super cute. I also love the Golden Girls ones.
giraffefacemask2_3d91a37a-12e6-4a22-820b-b35b42dec064_900x.jpg
golden-girls-masks.jpg
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:37 am Two or so weeks ago I saw a guy out running with a mask on. WTF!

When I was looking for a reusable mask I saw some for runners that helped with sweating and wind. So I can see that. Personally though I don't wear one when I take the kids to the park. It's easy enough to stay distanced there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic