I Need Your Help! Please Read

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm going to be doing something to the website and it will possibly cause log out issues. If you run into any issues, especially being logged out of the site, please fill out this form and comment with it below.

Log out time:
Browser:
Device:
How long were you able to stay logged in before being logged out?
Do you have remember me checked?
Have you tried troubleshooting the issue yourself (ex:clearing cache/cookies, restarting device, trying a different browser, etc)?
Does anything that you've tried help?
Have you noticed any other issues?
Is the site loading faster or slower?

The most important information is the Log Out Time, Browser, and Device. Thanks for your help!
🤓The Admin 🤓
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was logged out but got back in okay. I’ll keep this in mind if I run into any issues.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’ve been logged out twice in the span of 5 minutes. The first log out was 12:24 and the second was 12:30 give or take. I use my phone which is an iPhone 7, and the browser is safari. I do have the remember me checked, so I can and do just log right back in. I haven’t tried anything on my end, but I can to see if it helps. I haven’t had any issues with speed lately.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thanks
mommy_jules wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:40 pm I’ve been logged out twice in the span of 5 minutes. The first log out was 12:24 and the second was 12:30 give or take. I use my phone which is an iPhone 7, and the browser is safari. I do have the remember me checked, so I can and do just log right back in. I haven’t tried anything on my end, but I can to see if it helps. I haven’t had any issues with speed lately.
🤓The Admin 🤓
thunderkiss65
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I haven't had any log out issues as of late. But I just wanted to say that the sight is loading a lot faster than it used to. For me, a page loads within a couple seconds, whereas it used to take forever for it to load completely, probably close to 15-20 seconds. 👍
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:07 pm Thanks
mommy_jules wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:40 pm I’ve been logged out twice in the span of 5 minutes. The first log out was 12:24 and the second was 12:30 give or take. I use my phone which is an iPhone 7, and the browser is safari. I do have the remember me checked, so I can and do just log right back in. I haven’t tried anything on my end, but I can to see if it helps. I haven’t had any issues with speed lately.
You’re welcome. I also wanted to say that I cleared the cookies on my browser, and I have not been logged out since.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I get logged out usually in the morning and if I've been inactive a few hours. I have no problem logging back in.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Some of the problem is that devices save old cookies and that can cause log out issues so clearing that helps fix it. It seems like people using Chrome and Safari have had the hardest time with being logged out every few minutes.
mommy_jules wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:58 pm
12skipafew wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:07 pm Thanks
You’re welcome. I also wanted to say that I cleared the cookies on my browser, and I have not been logged out since.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Is it fixed? Lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I didn't have any issues today at all.. I use a chromebook for the most part, but at one point I was on my Samsung Nook Tablet which normally has problems with the site.. I had none at all with it so I counted it a win! You rock Skip!
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic