Poll - Are you starting to allow your children to see friends again?

Are you allowing your children to start seeing friends again?

Hell no, are you crazy?
21%
No, but I’m thinking about it
9%
Yes, as long as they’re 6 ft apart
12%
Yes, we started recently with no restrictions
53%
Yes, they never stopped seeing friends
6%

Total votes: 34
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m curious what others are doing.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, they are starting to see their friends again but not in large groups.
LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

We are. I'm surprised that it makes me so nervous and uncomfortable but I allow it. Today a group of 8 went to the lake to swim throw frisbees and have some much needed fun. I would be less than honest if I said I was 100% comfortable I'm very concerned. We can't live in fear or continue to be locked up in our home. The virus isn't going away anytime soon.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LindaSmith wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 1:50 pm We are. I'm surprised that it makes me so nervous and uncomfortable but I allow it. Today a group of 8 went to the lake to swim throw frisbees and have some much needed fun. I would be less than honest if I said I was 100% comfortable I'm very concerned. We can't live in fear or continue to be locked up in our home. The virus isn't going away anytime soon.
I know how you feel.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have let my son see 2 of his friends but when he is over there there's not a lot of people. The one house is just his friend and his friend's Mom.
When he plays with his other friend it's always outside.

I want to let him play with his other friend but they have a large family so I'm hesitant. 4 boys plus the parents.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes. My kids are back at school so it would be stupid to say they can't see their friends at this point. If they are around them at school they can be around them at home too.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't have young children any more. But if I did, I would not be allowing mine to hang at their friends' houses yet.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes. My son is at a friends and my daughter is having a friend stay over
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
hockeymom87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We had a family over last night. The kids played outside but they pulled on top of each other on the trampoline
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope.. all of their friends live 20+ minutes away and my girls are still doing schoolwork and karate. Their lives have not changed much through all of this. They have exams this week anyway so both of them are spending time studying. The numbers continue to climb here and people are going buck wild since the state has been open for a month now.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Locked Previous topicNext topic