Well phooey

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The family I interviewed with over the weekend wants me!! Yay!!

They also want to pay me more per hour than I’m making now. Even more of a yay!!!

The problem? They only want 40 hours. I work 50, in fact every nanny job I have had save the one part time one needed 50 hours.

The bump in pay would still mean I’d make $200 less a week. :-/

So the agency is going to bat for me but who knows if the family is willing/can pay it. It’s just a waiting game at this point but I should hear something tomorrow.

And if this one falls through the agency sent me another job that would work better with what I need to get paid. AND it’s only 40 hours
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Good luck!
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:00 pmGood luck!
Thank you 😊
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Best of luck! Hope all works out.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Good luck!
Question for me, does your nanny service do vacation nannying? (Is that a word?) Like someone to actually go on a vacation with me to help me keep an eye on the kids in a foreign country?
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:27 am Good luck!
Question for me, does your nanny service do vacation nannying? (Is that a word?) Like someone to actually go on a vacation with me to help me keep an eye on the kids in a foreign country?

I haven’t seen any jobs like that but I don’t think they would say no to a job like that either. I have seen very temporary jobs pop up now and again with them.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Good luck, my advice, childcare is going to be in high demand. Get paid for your services.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:27 am Good luck!
if you go through a service like care.com you will find someone like that with ease.
Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good luck!!
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lotus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:54 am Good luck, my advice, childcare is going to be in high demand. Get paid for your services.
I’ve got a couple things going against me. One there’s a ton of unemployed people looking for jobs and they are advertising themselves as nannies and where I live there is a ton of illegals. Both water down the pool and make it harder for me to find a job that pays the bills. But I’m not jobless so I can be pickier. I can say no to the jobs that would cut my pay by 200 a week. Or the ones that only want to pay 20 bucks a day for 10 hours.
Locked Previous topicNext topic