Why do people think I have to dye my hair?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm fat. I'm old. I'm sloppy. I'm ugly.

My hair is turning white/gray. So F***ing what? I don't care what I look like. I don't want to dye my hair. My mother, husband and son won't stop talking about how my hair needs dyed. It's my F***ing hair. I don't give a f**k about it. Dying my hair isn't going to make me any less ugly, fat, sloppy or old. What the f**k makes people think women have to dye their hair?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My guess is they're concerned because you see yourself as fat sloppy and ugly. So perhaps they think dyeing your hair will make you feel better about yourself. I'm not telling you what to do although I dye my hair. You don't have to. It's a pain once you start. But You might be old and fat but you don't need to be sloppy. I'm fat and middle aged. But it doesn't need to define me. That's the part to address.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

You don't have to, but it might make a world of a difference in how you see yourself. Sometimes it's the little things that change your outlook.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. Don’t want to dye your hair, then don’t, and tell them to butt out.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm old, fat and ugly too. I'm letting mine go grey. I'm tired of trying.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have never dyed my hair and don't plan to ever start even when I'm gray.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm far too vain to not. The last 2 months of house arrest have caused a grey streak. It needs to go! I'm up to twice a year now. LOL

Honestly, I think you might feel better about yourself if you did take a bit more care. It'll probably do wonders to perk you up, then the better you feel the more you'll want to do. Your family probably sees the depression you seem to be feeling and wants you to be happy and engage with them more.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t dye my hair, and don’t intend on starting. While I know that I’m overweight and getting some greys, I’m not down on myself like you seem to be. I hope that’s an exaggeration for this post, but if it isn’t, you should try to find something to make yourself feel better about yourself. Whether or not you choose to dye your hair should be because you want to, not for anyone else.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:01 pm My guess is they're concerned because you see yourself as fat sloppy and ugly. So perhaps they think dyeing your hair will make you feel better about yourself. I'm not telling you what to do although I dye my hair. You don't have to. It's a pain once you start. But You might be old and fat but you don't need to be sloppy. I'm fat and middle aged. But it doesn't need to define me. That's the part to address.
You do realize that being fat is a choice you’ve made, correct?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. Maybe they’re trying to boost her self esteem with a simple solution
Pjmm wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:01 pm My guess is they're concerned because you see yourself as fat sloppy and ugly. So perhaps they think dyeing your hair will make you feel better about yourself. I'm not telling you what to do although I dye my hair. You don't have to. It's a pain once you start. But You might be old and fat but you don't need to be sloppy. I'm fat and middle aged. But it doesn't need to define me. That's the part to address.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic