How many people would come

Anonymous 1

Unread post

to your funeral? Are you extremely popular? Would the church be overflowing?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Probably just my husband and kids. I'm sure a few others would mourn me but not a ton.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I have quite a few extended family members and neighbors who would attend.

I'd say there would be at least 50 people there.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How the hell would I know? I mean it's a weird question. I'll be dead and won't care. If it's during covid-19 it might be no one.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Twenty max between coworkers and family.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Not many at all. I know a lot of people but I can count on 1 hand the number of people who actually care about me. Sometimes I wonder whats so wrong with me that nobody likes me.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No one. I do not want a funeral and no need for a memorial service for me. People don't need to go to the trouble.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Not many I ha e a very small group of close friends and that’s the way I like it.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

None. I've spent most of my adult life saying that I want to be cremated & that I don't want a funeral in any way shape or form. I find them extremely creepy & unnecessary. I will NOT be laid out dead for everyone to fawn over at the last minute because they couldn't be bothered to do it while I was alive. Not happening. It's in my will what I want done. Funeral & burial aren't happening. I'm going to be cremated, anyone who wants to can get a little pretty jar/urn of me & sprinkle me where they remember me best. No bridges or deep water.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I mean, like right now? With COVID-19, maybe 100's over teleconference?

It's awful to think about, but you guys are not thinking about how loved you are!!

All your family & neighbors would come. All your children's friends & parents would come. All your co-workers would come. All your SO/DH's co-workers would come. All your sibling's close family would likely come. All your community organization members that knew you or your family would come.

I mean that's a lot people for your funeral/memorial service/celebration of life or whatever remembrance they held -- think about it, you are LOVED!
Locked Previous topicNext topic