How many people would come

Deleted User 1577

Unread post

I have requested in writing that there will be no service. Cremation and straight to the graveyard.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

A handful at the most honestly. I don’t have really have close friends, I have many acquaintances but no one that close that would go. I’m awkward and so I feels that keeps everyone at a distance. I’m also very nice and want to please everyone and that gets taken advantage of a lot. So yeah a few at the most which is why I wouldn’t even want to bother with any of that.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I have tons of family. I don't want a funeral at all. Just be done with it
Ivegotrhythm
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Once upon a time I worked for our local humane society as the canine program coordinator and also for our largest Methodist Church as the nursery supervisor.

I'm sure my funeral attendance would have been huge with obligatory attendants.

But since I have quit both jobs and no longer make the front page of the local news, I think I would have very few attendants.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Not a clue. THAT would be up to my family and who THEY wish to have there at my funeral if they have one at all.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well this is quite a morbid question.
Um..I don’t know? My family, obviously. Friends as well as coworkers. Maybe even some of my students/former students.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

After this pandemic is Over MY husband and my 3 kids would be there. My sister and her husband. would be there because they care about me. My sisters Mother in law would come out of respect for my sister. My daughter boyfriend and his mom and brothers out of respect for my daughter. My husbands 2 sisters and his brother and his brothers wife out of respect for my husband and dh's twin brother would come just to make sure I was dead. lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm being cremated so none as there won't be a funeral. Same for Dh, my mother, my inlaws, my brother, my SIL, and my BIL and his wife.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 638

Unread post

That question is both weird and morbid.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Friends, and family would come. I doubt there would be 50 people there. I have a close group of friends, and everyone else is just an acquaintance.

I remember my grandfather's funeral from when I was 12. No joke, there was over 120 people there. So many cars, and they all drove 2 hours to get there from where he lived to the cemetery. He was loved by a lot of people, so I'm not surprised that many people came to his funeral. I'm not that loved lol.

Locked Previous topicNext topic