Should she be charged with murder

Anonymous 6

Unread post

OP, how do you handle it when someone repeatedly rides your rear end and backs off?
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

What everyone else said. I am deeply sorry for your loss, but it was his own choices that resulted in this tragedy. The other driver was following the law and is not at fault.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Your brother is the F***ing asshole here. He was riding her bumper. She slowed down to drive the speed limit. He decided to pass her. He should have driven the speed limit as well. He'd still be alive if he hadn't been an aggressive driving asshole. You should be grateful that he didn't kill anyone.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m sorry for your loss, but this was your brothers fault, not hers.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The other driver was definitely not the one playing games, but sorry for your loss if this is true .
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No. Driving the speed limit is not illegal. Sorry for your loss but it was clearly his fault.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Do you all think the terrible troll OP that keeps posting ridiculous crap is one person or more than one?
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:45 pm sadly this isn't the first time I've seen families wanting justice and wanting others to suffer because of their family members stupid, fatal mistake. For instance teenagers running late took a 30 mph curve at 90 mph in a 55 zone and the family blamed it on the road. Teenagers piled in an suv unbuckled and went way too fast down a side street so they didn't get in trouble for driving with other teens with a provisional license, no insurance, too many people for the vehicle, and no seat belts and its the laws fault.
Your brother was the one who put everyone else at risk by driving too fast and recklessly. Hes the one who passed illegally because he was too impatient to go the speed limit. He played stupid games and anybody who drives like that will likely get themselves seriously injured or killed eventually. I'm just thankful he didn't take out innocent people with him.
I'm sorry for your loss but stop trying to blame this person who was just driving the speed limit. Way too many people die from drivers like him and I'm sick of it.
We don't know if he was passing illegally. He might have misjudged the car in the other lane, and it was too late. Still of course only his fault for not being more cautious.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No, she should not be charged for following the law.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:44 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:45 pm sadly this isn't the first time I've seen families wanting justice and wanting others to suffer because of their family members stupid, fatal mistake. For instance teenagers running late took a 30 mph curve at 90 mph in a 55 zone and the family blamed it on the road. Teenagers piled in an suv unbuckled and went way too fast down a side street so they didn't get in trouble for driving with other teens with a provisional license, no insurance, too many people for the vehicle, and no seat belts and its the laws fault.
Your brother was the one who put everyone else at risk by driving too fast and recklessly. Hes the one who passed illegally because he was too impatient to go the speed limit. He played stupid games and anybody who drives like that will likely get themselves seriously injured or killed eventually. I'm just thankful he didn't take out innocent people with him.
I'm sorry for your loss but stop trying to blame this person who was just driving the speed limit. Way too many people die from drivers like him and I'm sick of it.
We don't know if he was passing illegally. He might have misjudged the car in the other lane, and it was too late. Still of course only his fault for not being more cautious.
If there's not enough time to pass he was passing illegally. If he was speeding to pass (which he obviously was) he was passing illegally.
Locked Previous topicNext topic