Should she be charged with murder

bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m sorry for your loss. It sounds like it was his fault though.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m very sorry for your loss, but it was his fault. Regardless of her reasons to slow down, she was driving within the speed limit, she did nothing wrong. It seems as if in a fit of anger he became careless and tried to pass her recklessly. That’s not on her, even if she feels guilty herself.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Sounds like your brother was the one playing games. You don’t ride someone’s bumper. Especially if they’re going over the speed limit or the speed limit.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Do you not see that HIS actions caused her reaction? HE played games with her by getting on her bumper instead of just going around her safely. HE had road rage and chose to pass unsafely. He is the only one at fault here!
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry but from your description she didn't break any laws. He did. He was following too close multiple times (against the law because I myself got ticketed for it twice as a teen). Then he decided to pass her when it was not safe. His own lack of maturity, lack of patience, whatever you want to call it, is what got him killed. If he would have had more respect for how serious of an issue driving a motor vehicle is, maybe he would still be alive. He was behind her. He was in complete control and could have stayed far behind her and let the whole thing be.

I know it's hard, but you and your mom have to face the harsh reality that you lost him because of his choices.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

In OP's description I don't even see this much. She was going 5 over, then decided to slow down to speed limit because he was playing games behind her.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 am I'm sorry for your loss.. unfortunately, it sounds like both were in the wrong. He was driving aggressively behind her, she kept brake checking him, and then he chose to pass her unsafely. It is not her fault that he chose to pass her in a fit of road rage. I know we don't ever want to think that our loved ones have done anything wrong, especially something could caused their death so I know this must be difficult for you. I hope you and your mother can come to grips with this and mourn your loss free of anger.
LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:26 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 am Pretty sure this is a troll post but either way its obvious its your brother's fault since he was driving like an asshole.
If it is that's a terrible thing to troll about. But I agree he was at fault.
Terrible thing to troll about.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:41 am In OP's description I don't even see this much. She was going 5 over, then decided to slow down to speed limit because he was playing games behind her.
mcginnisc wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 am I'm sorry for your loss.. unfortunately, it sounds like both were in the wrong. He was driving aggressively behind her, she kept brake checking him, and then he chose to pass her unsafely. It is not her fault that he chose to pass her in a fit of road rage. I know we don't ever want to think that our loved ones have done anything wrong, especially something could caused their death so I know this must be difficult for you. I hope you and your mother can come to grips with this and mourn your loss free of anger.
And what the sad part is? Which I've learned over years of tail gating. Yes I'm being honest here. I saved no time by it. None. Fifteen minutes maybe. Not even that. More like five if you're lucky. What is that? Nothing. I can see it if your wife is giving birth next to you or is having an asthma attack. Then might as well call 911. I don't know how many times I've watched some idiot pass me only to see them at the next traffic light or rest stop. Don't bother.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

sadly this isn't the first time I've seen families wanting justice and wanting others to suffer because of their family members stupid, fatal mistake. For instance teenagers running late took a 30 mph curve at 90 mph in a 55 zone and the family blamed it on the road. Teenagers piled in an suv unbuckled and went way too fast down a side street so they didn't get in trouble for driving with other teens with a provisional license, no insurance, too many people for the vehicle, and no seat belts and its the laws fault.
Your brother was the one who put everyone else at risk by driving too fast and recklessly. Hes the one who passed illegally because he was too impatient to go the speed limit. He played stupid games and anybody who drives like that will likely get themselves seriously injured or killed eventually. I'm just thankful he didn't take out innocent people with him.
I'm sorry for your loss but stop trying to blame this person who was just driving the speed limit. Way too many people die from drivers like him and I'm sick of it.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

How tragic! I'm sorry for your loss. However, when you opt to play games while operating a 2,800 pound piece of machinery, you are gambling with your life.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:07 am 3 weeks ago my brother was killed on his way home from work.

He got behind someone that decided to play a game and his life was lost. At the scene the other driver even kept yelling "I killed him"

From what I gather happened

They were driving along. It was a pretty much empty road..

She was going about 5 miles over the limit. From what she said she got tired of him going almost against her bumper then slowing down. Then he would speed up again to get close to her.

So this is where I think she should be charged. She decided to slow down and only drive the speed limit.

He must of got mad because he went around her and almost hit another car. He ened up hitting the guard rail and going down a hill. He died at the hospital.

The cops aren't charging the driver. They said it was my brother ls fault. But if she didn't play games he would still be alive.

He has no wife no kids.

My mom and I want justice. This is killing my mom.
Locked Previous topicNext topic