Should she be charged with murder

Anonymous 5

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 am I'm sorry for your loss.. unfortunately, it sounds like both were in the wrong. He was driving aggressively behind her, she kept brake checking him, and then he chose to pass her unsafely. It is not her fault that he chose to pass her in a fit of road rage. I know we don't ever want to think that our loved ones have done anything wrong, especially something could caused their death so I know this must be difficult for you. I hope you and your mother can come to grips with this and mourn your loss free of anger.
where did you get that she was brake checking him? The OP said very clearly that he was speeding up and slowly down, not her. That after he continued to do so she decided to drive the speed limit. She did nothing wrong
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m very sorry for your loss, I can’t even imagine.
Sadly, your brother was at fault.
SoFloMom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I’m sorry for your loss but no, it does not sound like she was at fault.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I really hope this isn’t a troll because that would be awful to troll about then again I hope it is because I don’t want to believe someone would think like this.

If it is this is no ones fault but your brothers for driving reckless and he is very lucky he didn’t kill anyone else with his dangerous driving. I’m sorry for your loss and that you are in pain but don’t make things worse by making an innocent woman miserable. Leave her alone.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm sorry for your loss, but are you serious with is? It's his fault. Slowing to the SPEED LIMIT isn't playing games. He should have stayed off her bumper and not passed her.
It's called a LIMIT for a reason. If she went more than 10 under and then sped up as he was passing, that might have been "playing", but this? No.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm sorry for your loss, but your brother made the ultimate choice that cost him his life. Per your own admission "She was tired of HIM being on her bumper" That alone is aggressive of him. There is a speed limit for a reason--and if the girl was driving 5 miles over it, she was already going faster than allowed and he needed to be more patient.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:06 am
mcginnisc wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:41 am I'm sorry for your loss.. unfortunately, it sounds like both were in the wrong. He was driving aggressively behind her, she kept brake checking him, and then he chose to pass her unsafely. It is not her fault that he chose to pass her in a fit of road rage. I know we don't ever want to think that our loved ones have done anything wrong, especially something could caused their death so I know this must be difficult for you. I hope you and your mother can come to grips with this and mourn your loss free of anger.
where did you get that she was brake checking him? The OP said very clearly that he was speeding up and slowly down, not her. That after he continued to do so she decided to drive the speed limit. She did nothing wrong
I must have misread it...I really need to stay off of here until I am fully awake in the mornings. Ugh.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:07 am 3 weeks ago my brother was killed on his way home from work.

He got behind someone that decided to play a game and his life was lost. At the scene the other driver even kept yelling "I killed him"

From what I gather happened

They were driving along. It was a pretty much empty road..

She was going about 5 miles over the limit. From what she said she got tired of him going almost against her bumper then slowing down. Then he would speed up again to get close to her.

So this is where I think she should be charged. She decided to slow down and only drive the speed limit.

He must of got mad because he went around her and almost hit another car. He ened up hitting the guard rail and going down a hill. He died at the hospital.

The cops aren't charging the driver. They said it was my brother ls fault. But if she didn't play games he would still be alive.

He has no wife no kids.

My mom and I want justice. This is killing my mom.
I'm very sorry for your loss but your brother engaged in road rage and it cost him his life. He is the only one to blame.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:07 am 3 weeks ago my brother was killed on his way home from work.

He got behind someone that decided to play a game and his life was lost. At the scene the other driver even kept yelling "I killed him"

From what I gather happened

They were driving along. It was a pretty much empty road..

She was going about 5 miles over the limit. From what she said she got tired of him going almost against her bumper then slowing down. Then he would speed up again to get close to her.

So this is where I think she should be charged. She decided to slow down and only drive the speed limit.

He must of got mad because he went around her and almost hit another car. He ened up hitting the guard rail and going down a hill. He died at the hospital.

The cops aren't charging the driver. They said it was my brother ls fault. But if she didn't play games he would still be alive.

He has no wife no kids.

My mom and I want justice. This is killing my mom.
He was tailgating her, and took a risk trying to pass her. That's his fault, not hers. I really hope you aren't trolling about death. It isn't cool.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 6

Unread post

-He must of got mad because he went around her and almost hit another car.-

That says it all.
His vehicle. His driving. His temper.
Locked Previous topicNext topic