Should she be charged with murder

Emmasmom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It his fault. I'm sorry. She was going the speed limit. He didn't have to pass her.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm sorry for your loss.. unfortunately, it sounds like both were in the wrong. He was driving aggressively behind her, she kept brake checking him, and then he chose to pass her unsafely. It is not her fault that he chose to pass her in a fit of road rage. I know we don't ever want to think that our loved ones have done anything wrong, especially something could caused their death so I know this must be difficult for you. I hope you and your mother can come to grips with this and mourn your loss free of anger.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Sorry for your loss, but it was your brother's fault.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Pretty sure this is a troll post but either way its obvious its your brother's fault since he was driving like an asshole.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m very sorry for your loss
But her decision to drive the speed limit isn’t murder
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:07 am Pretty sure this is a troll post but either way its obvious its your brother's fault since he was driving like an asshole.
If it is that's a terrible thing to troll about. But I agree he was at fault.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sorry it's 100% his fault. He kept speeding up and riding her bumper before backing off then doing it again. She slowed down to the speed limit. He then tried to pass her when clearly he should not have. It is very lucky there was not a head on collision. I am imagining a one lane road going both ways with no divider in the middle. All this to save what would have amount to five minutes.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

driving the speed limit is kinda the law. no she shouldn't be charged.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 4

Unread post

It doesn't sound like she was driving recklessly. She may have slowed down to the speed limit to be spiteful, but it sounds like she was driving normally (albeit a bit fast) to begin with.

If she were driving in the middle of the street, driving slowly on purpose, or any other number of things, I would agree that she holds partial blame in his death, but even then it wouldn't be a murder charge.

The way you describe the situation is that your brother decided to pass someone who was driving the speed limit, while it was unsafe for him to do so. I don't think people deserve to lose their lives over making a mistake such as that but it's a risk we take when we don't drive safely. I see it far too often.

I'm sorry for your loss.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am really sorry.
Locked Previous topicNext topic