A lot of people seem to think if it has American in the name it must be made from America.

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

This is a pic of a summer slipper i bought a few years ago
Attachments
chinaslippers.jpg
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Even the stuff that is made in America is mostly made by slave prison labor. We are a service based economy, not a manufacturing one.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:23 pm I couldn’t believe how many actually think that if it has American in the name that means it was made in America. I saw someone arguing on social media that American girl dolls were made in America because of the name and they are in fact made in China. When someone posted the information many said they felt taken and how they didn’t think something with American in the name could be made somewhere else.
Are people really this dense? Please tell me people aren't really this dense.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 11:23 pm I couldn’t believe how many actually think that if it has American in the name that means it was made in America. I saw someone arguing on social media that American girl dolls were made in America because of the name and they are in fact made in China. When someone posted the information many said they felt taken and how they didn’t think something with American in the name could be made somewhere else.
Then they'll be really shocked to hear that Smithfield Hams is now owned by a Chinese Corporation. Just goes to show how many idiots are outing themselves on social media.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Maybe someone should take the time and create a list of common products that are surprisingly NOT American made but in fact made in China . I, for one, would love to see that list.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:50 am
lauren08 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 am Lol, well a lot of people also think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
You mean it doesn't? My life is now over. Next you'll tell me strawberry milk doesn't come from pink cows! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL!! :lol:
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:42 am
lauren08 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 am Lol, well a lot of people also think chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
I honestly have heard this before and think once you are over 5 you should know better.

browncow.jpg
That is funny! :lol:
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:29 am
That reminded me of this..Screenshot_20200527-072810.jpg
Too funny! :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic