How many of you?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Honestly sanitize all of your groceries before putting them away?
Gorilla_Mama
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don’t.
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I don't. I have a friend in the research/medical field. She recently posted about this and shared research from a colleague in the food safety world. While you absolutely should be washing your fruits and vegetables (as you would/should before COVID), wiping down cardboard boxes is not productive to slowing/stopping the virus.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not me
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I do, and have been since beginning of March. We always washed all produce anyway, and now we also wipe down anything going in the fridge. The packaged items I just leave on the back porch 24 hours before I put them away. Not a big deal and gives us peace of mind.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't anymore.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Loose things like produce I've always washed. I've never wiped packaged things down during cold and flu season so I haven't done that now. I'd rather not have Lysol seep into what I'm going to ingest. No thanx! LOL

I'm a germophobe already so I'm always washing my hands as soon as I walk in, alcohol my cell phone off immediately, etc. That I've continued to do. I've never keep packaging or boxes around. They get unpacked and put in recycling right away.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do not.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I do. And while I always washed my produce I usually disinfected it right before use, since I’ve been doing it before putting it away, it has started to last much longer, so that’s a custom I will continue even after this threat is over.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I sanitize whatever needs to go in the fridge. I’m in the habit of it now, and it honestly doesn’t take me long. The non-perishables just get left in the garage for a day or two. And we’ve always washed produce.
Locked Previous topicNext topic