The kids and I moved during the quarantine and didnt tell anyone

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We lived in a town with a bunch of toxic family. As much as I tried to distance from them but it was hard before covid 19 because they would just show up when you went shopping, we working, or any other little thing. I have been wanting a new life for me and the kids for awhile. I finally saved enough to have enough to move with plenty of cushion in case of any emergencies.

I decided instead of starting a shit ton of family drama that we were just going to up and leave. We did with no problems. We have now started settling into our home. When my cousin moved everyone in the family showed up at her house to try to convince her to stop. I didn't want that because it just wasnt worth the energy wasted.

My mom just found out we moved. She says she is heartbroken and she is going to tell my ex. I told her to go right ahead. He doesnt know that we moved yet but I know he won't care. He has been telling me to move away like he did for years.

I havent told her where we moved yet. It feels so freeing. I just wish I could have done it years ago.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 pm We lived in a town with a bunch of toxic family. As much as I tried to distance from them but it was hard before covid 19 because they would just show up when you went shopping, we working, or any other little thing. I have been wanting a new life for me and the kids for awhile. I finally saved enough to have enough to move with plenty of cushion in case of any emergencies.

I decided instead of starting a shit ton of family drama that we were just going to up and leave. We did with no problems. We have now started settling into our home. When my cousin moved everyone in the family showed up at her house to try to convince her to stop. I didn't want that because it just wasnt worth the energy wasted.

My mom just found out we moved. She says she is heartbroken and she is going to tell my ex. I told her to go right ahead. He doesnt know that we moved yet but I know he won't care. He has been telling me to move away like he did for years.

I havent told her where we moved yet. It feels so freeing. I just wish I could have done it years ago.
Does kookoo talk to her ex?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 pm We lived in a town with a bunch of toxic family. As much as I tried to distance from them but it was hard before covid 19 because they would just show up when you went shopping, we working, or any other little thing. I have been wanting a new life for me and the kids for awhile. I finally saved enough to have enough to move with plenty of cushion in case of any emergencies.

Does kookoo talk to her ex?
No idea but I'm not kookoo. Just a single mom finally able to get out of my hometown away from my toxic family.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Glad you were able to get out. Good luck.
LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Who helped you?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Enjoy the peace! You guys are worthy.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It's good to break the toxic chain. Walking away is sometimes necessary for your own mental health. I'd continue to break those chains by stopping communication with anyone you deem toxic. Even your mother. Complete your healing, change phone #s, unfriend on social media, etc.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sometimes a buffer zone can improve a relationship. Congrats on the new home and best of luck starting over. :)
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I hope things get better for you and your family. Living unhappy is miserable.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

You did a good thing. I hope you and your children are happy in your new life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic