I had S*x with my BIL

Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm Anyone remember the CM saga of the sister or half sister who stole the other one's husband? Op became pregnant with his baby, and they were moving to a new state to be together.
OMG, I loved that troll story.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Why? Do you not like your sister?
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Was it accidental S*x?
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Do you not like your sister? I don't care how hot/sexy my BIL is, I couldn't hurt my sister that way. It would totally destroy our relationship and my sisters are much more important to me than getting dick.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Do you hate your sister? We’re not animals we can think. And my sisters husband/SO whatever wouldn’t even ever be on my radar for S*x.
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:18 am Was it accidental S*x?
I kind of miss the accidental S*x posts.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I remember that one.
I was waiting to see if this would be a remix of either that one or uncle baby daddy.
MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:29 pm Anyone remember the CM saga of the sister or half sister who stole the other one's husband? Op became pregnant with his baby, and they were moving to a new state to be together.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:11 pm
wildflowers25 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:28 pm So is he your husband's brother or your sister's husband? I'm just trying to get ahead of the next post about how having S*x with this guy has upset the family and you don't feel it's big of a problem.
He's married to my sister. I won't be making another post about this. I never said I didn't feel like it was a big deal. It was.
And yet you want to do it again. Obviously it was not that big of a deal to you or you would not have done it, let alone say you want to do it again. That says a lot about the kind of person you are.
I never said I was a good person. You can do things that are a big deal.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 7:54 am Do you not like your sister? I don't care how hot/sexy my BIL is, I couldn't hurt my sister that way. It would totally destroy our relationship and my sisters are much more important to me than getting dick.
We have never been close. I've been closer with BIL than with my sister for years.
Locked Previous topicNext topic