For those of you who shave down there...

Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't have hardly any hair *down there*.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

About once a week, and I use a moisturizing gel. I’m blonde though, so the hair isn’t that noticeable.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 am How often do you do it? I rarely shave and if I do I have always just let it grow back. I want to shave more often but I've been getting ingrown hairs. I feel like I must be doing something wrong
One or two times a week is good for me. You need to exfoliate first, shave, exfoliate again, and use pure vitamin E oil to moisturize. It keeps the ingrown hairs away. I like the prep scrub from Dollar Shave Club. Their razor is really great too.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 6

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:40 am Try getting clippers and doing a real close buzz cut instead of using a razor. That might help the issue.
Haha! That was my reaction too. I don't know if it's works, I've never tried it before. But that seems like it would pinch.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

There’s a cream called coochy, that works well for keeping it smooth and bump free!
Anonymous 8

Unread post

:ugeek:
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:57 am How often do you do it? I rarely shave and if I do I have always just let it grow back. I want to shave more often but I've been getting ingrown hairs. I feel like I must be doing something wrong
Attachments
200.gif
200.gif (86.3 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm I shave every other day or every 3rd day. I’ve been doing it for years so I don’t really get bumps anymore. I switched to Billie razors which seem to do the trick. When I used to get bumps and Ingrown hairs, I would exfoliate first, then shave, then moisturize.
We use those razors too. They’re amazing!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 1:58 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 12:53 pm I shave every other day or every 3rd day. I’ve been doing it for years so I don’t really get bumps anymore. I switched to Billie razors which seem to do the trick. When I used to get bumps and Ingrown hairs, I would exfoliate first, then shave, then moisturize.
We use those razors too. They’re amazing!
Im really impressed with Billie razors! I just got my first shipment a couple weeks ago and I think I'm sticking with it. My legs have never felt so silky smooth for so long after a shave. And I don't think they cost near as much as the razors you buy at the store. I'm just curious how long they typically last, because the one I've got is still working. I haven't had to use the second one yet.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't.

DH prefers me not to and I'd rather not anyway, so win-win!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Once a week maybe twice. Use a good shave cream that is specifically made for your lady bits, i like Coochi. You also need a good razor and you need exfoliate after. That helps with the ingrown hairs and bumps. And make sure you moisture. I use coconut oil after the shower and throughout the day if needed. And no tight panties.
Locked Previous topicNext topic