I'm not going to take the engagement seriously

stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm a Cat Fish junkie, I watch it a lot more than I would admit to. This may be a disaster in the making, but it's her disaster. If you refuse to participate, be there if she needs you.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:53 pm So living together is a requirement now?
She didn't say that
LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Where does he live?
Have they skyped?
Video chatted?

In three years they haven't found a way to meet up?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:23 pm Watch 90 day fiance. This is everyone's story.
Lol I thought that too. My girls got me into watching that darn show, grrrr, lol.
Lauren I abhor "reality" tv because the people are so over the top and fake - anything BUT real. I've sworn up and down how ridiculous it is for years. There is something about that show though - every season I swear I'm not going to watch it and every season I get sucked right back in!

I'm such a hypocrite [hangs head in shame]
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

The living together deal isn’t the real issue here. The real issue is the fact they have never met. This guy could be as fake as a three dollar bill and is taking someone on an emotional ride for his own reason. I’d like to know his “story”. Hearing his story would tell me if the guy is fake or not. If she has sent him money over time, that is a huge, huge red flag. Scammers can and do manipulate video and photos to make it appear real. Scammers can and do arrange meetings and even marriages sight unseen, but in the end it never happens. Personally, I’d be reverse searching any photos he has sent and looking into this guy’s background. I wouldn’t want a family member to be taken advantage of by an internet bottom feeders.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:08 pm Did you know that people who live together before they get married have a higher chance of getting divorced? It’s something like a 33% chance higher than those who didn’t. 🤷‍♀️
I'd love to see those statistics because I do think that is interesting. What do you think the chances of them surviving a marriage if they have never even met and got to know each other before the wedding.
https://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_ ... g_Together

I think they should meet before getting married. If they’ve never met that’s not a regular relationship. Seeing each other and going on real dates is important. Living together first isn’t.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:59 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:08 pm Did you know that people who live together before they get married have a higher chance of getting divorced? It’s something like a 33% chance higher than those who didn’t. 🤷‍♀️

I've heard people say this before but I've never been able to find the actual statistic published anywhere. Do you have a source for this?
https://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Divorce_ ... g_Together
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:35 am
lauren08 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:06 am
Valentina327 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:23 pm Watch 90 day fiance. This is everyone's story.
Lol I thought that too. My girls got me into watching that darn show, grrrr, lol.
Lauren I abhor "reality" tv because the people are so over the top and fake - anything BUT real. I've sworn up and down how ridiculous it is for years. There is something about that show though - every season I swear I'm not going to watch it and every season I get sucked right back in!

I'm such a hypocrite [hangs head in shame]
Ugh, you and me both sister!! 😂 I keep getting suckered in!
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Even if that’s true, I’m sure that getting engaged before you even meet has an even higher chance of divorce. I’ve not any actual statistics-probably because most people these days think that’s absurd.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:04 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:42 pm
SilentNeko wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:34 pm Have they actually had a face to face meeting?
No
Uggg. I hope she has never sent him any money or anything, or else she might be headed for a very rude awakening.
They don't send each other money like that. He's a real person and he is who he says he is. But when with that you don't really know someone until you spend actual time with them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic