Are you an organ donor on your Driver’s License?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Why or why not?
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

No. I don’t have to give a reason why.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SilentNeko wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:13 pm No. I don’t have to give a reason why.
Calm down, it’s just a question. No one forced you to reply if you didn’t want to.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No, Im going to be cremated with all of my organs unless a family member needs one or more
Anonymous 3

Unread post

No. My reasons are my own.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:13 pm
SilentNeko wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:13 pm No. I don’t have to give a reason why.
Calm down, it’s just a question. No one forced you to reply if you didn’t want to.
She answered that she was not and simply I'd she didn't have to give a reason. She is plenty calm. I am a donor, but I am also not expounding on the reasons why.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, if I can help someone survive why wouldn't I?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Yes because I feel like it's the right thing to do.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AllofFive19 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:17 pm
She answered that she was not and simply I'd she didn't have to give a reason. She is plenty calm. I am a donor, but I am also not expounding on the reasons why.
It’s just annoying that everyone on here is always so defensive and “oh I don’t have to say” with a simple question. Well then just don’t reply if you feel like it’s violating your privacy or whatever. 🙄 last I checked no one forced anyone to reply.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:23 pm
AllofFive19 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 2:17 pm

It’s just annoying that everyone on here is always so defensive and “oh I don’t have to say” with a simple question. Well then just don’t reply if you feel like it’s violating your privacy or whatever. 🙄 last I checked no one forced anyone to reply.

That's what happens when you ask strangers deeply personal questions.
Locked Previous topicNext topic