Craziest IRL interaction with a stranger

Anonymous 1

Unread post

The other post got me thinking..what is the craziest real life interaction you've had with a stranger?

One time I was walking to the store and this woman was walking a small dog. As we both approached a corner there was a light there and a guy was stopped in his car. He told her "That's the ugliest dog I have ever seen." So I told him "Well you are the ugliest PERSON she's ever seen!" He turned red and drove off. Asshole lol.

Another time I was walking to work and right as I was about to cross the path to get to my job this guy stops me and he's talking in another language. I didn't understand him but he was very adamant. Then suddenly in perfect English he says "Have a nice day!" And walks off lol.

I work retail so there's been plenty of crazy customers as well..people just being stupid and entitled for the most part.
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've had people come up to me ask to pray with me randomly. That's always a bizarre conversation.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:02 pm The other post got me thinking..what is the craziest real life interaction you've had with a stranger?

One time I was walking to the store and this woman was walking a small dog. As we both approached a corner there was a light there and a guy was stopped in his car. He told her "That's the ugliest dog I have ever seen." So I told him "Well you are the ugliest PERSON she's ever seen!" He turned red and drove off. Asshole lol.

Another time I was walking to work and right as I was about to cross the path to get to my job this guy stops me and he's talking in another language. I didn't understand him but he was very adamant. Then suddenly in perfect English he says "Have a nice day!" And walks off lol.

I work retail so there's been plenty of crazy customers as well..people just being stupid and entitled for the most part.
LOL, I seem to attract the crazies

When my oldest kids were toddlers, 2 elderly ladies insisted that I adopted them and would not believe that I gave birth to them. I thought they were being racist and kind of flipped out on them until one said that I was so small there was no way I could have given birth to 3 kids... :roll:

People would come up to us in the grocery store and want to touch my youngest child's hair (she naturally had Shirley Temple curls) and her cheeks, she was skinny but had the cutest fat cheeks with dimples. The only problem was that she hated strangers especially men and would projectile vomit on command and hit them every time. I tried to warn them but no one ever listened until it was too late.

When Im out with my dd's and grandkids, people cant figure out which one of us is the mother to each child. My dd's to this day still look like teens and I have my grandmothers peaches and cream complexion with only two wrinkle on my forehead when I frown.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m copying and pasting my response to the other post:

A couple days ago, I went for a bike ride with my daughters in our neighborhood. This woman goes speeding by probably at 50-60 mph (on a quiet neighborhood road!) and comes extremely close to my daughter's bike, almost hitting her. I yell "Look out!" at DD and she swerves to the side. The woman honks for about 30 seconds straight, and my daughters and I keep heading the opposite direction. Then I hear tires screech. I turn around to look, and the car is turning around in someone's driveway to come back in our direction. She comes flying down the hill toward us as if she's trying to run us over, so I tell my girls to turn into the person to our right's driveway. The woman in the car (there's also a man in the passenger seat) stops right in front of the driveway, rolls down her window, and screams, "y'all got a problem or something?" And I didn't want to escalate, who knows if she has a gun in her car, so I say no, and she says, "I thought y'all had a F***ing problem. Isn't that right, you have a F***ing problem" and continues to yell obscenities. I was scared shitless because we were still some ways from our house, and we were on bikes, so it's not like we could get away quickly. I really thought she was going to do something. Then the lady who lives in the house (of the driveway that we're in) comes out and says is everything okay here, and then the car speeds off. People are actually insane. I mean, who does that? And we didn't even do anything, imagine if we'd actually done something to piss her off!

When we got home, I was super shaken up and so were the girls. DH wanted to go looking for the car to see if we could recognize the car. All I remembered was that it was a gold sedan. I was too terrified in the moment to take note of any real details. We didn't end up finding it, but now the girls are too scared to go ride their bikes, and we're all nervous about seeing the car again. Our neighborhood is full of young families, and we're friendly with lots of our neighbors, so it was just a very odd incident. In the moment, we just had no idea what she would do, if she would try to run us over or pull out a gun and shoot us. You just never know what crazy people are capable of. I just kept trying to de-escalate the situation, but she was clearly one of those people who is always looking to pick fights with people over nothing. Nothing like that has ever happened to us before. It was so uncalled for and truly terrifying! So many crazy and unhinged people out there!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:47 pm I’m copying and pasting my response to the other post:

A couple days ago, I went for a bike ride with my daughters in our neighborhood. This woman goes speeding by probably at 50-60 mph (on a quiet neighborhood road!) and comes extremely close to my daughter's bike, almost hitting her. I yell "Look out!" at DD and she swerves to the side. The woman honks for about 30 seconds straight, and my daughters and I keep heading the opposite direction. Then I hear tires screech. I turn around to look, and the car is turning around in someone's driveway to come back in our direction. She comes flying down the hill toward us as if she's trying to run us over, so I tell my girls to turn into the person to our right's driveway. The woman in the car (there's also a man in the passenger seat) stops right in front of the driveway, rolls down her window, and screams, "y'all got a problem or something?" And I didn't want to escalate, who knows if she has a gun in her car, so I say no, and she says, "I thought y'all had a F***ing problem. Isn't that right, you have a F***ing problem" and continues to yell obscenities. I was scared shitless because we were still some ways from our house, and we were on bikes, so it's not like we could get away quickly. I really thought she was going to do something. Then the lady who lives in the house (of the driveway that we're in) comes out and says is everything okay here, and then the car speeds off. People are actually insane. I mean, who does that? And we didn't even do anything, imagine if we'd actually done something to piss her off!

When we got home, I was super shaken up and so were the girls. DH wanted to go looking for the car to see if we could recognize the car. All I remembered was that it was a gold sedan. I was too terrified in the moment to take note of any real details. We didn't end up finding it, but now the girls are too scared to go ride their bikes, and we're all nervous about seeing the car again. Our neighborhood is full of young families, and we're friendly with lots of our neighbors, so it was just a very odd incident. In the moment, we just had no idea what she would do, if she would try to run us over or pull out a gun and shoot us. You just never know what crazy people are capable of. I just kept trying to de-escalate the situation, but she was clearly one of those people who is always looking to pick fights with people over nothing. Nothing like that has ever happened to us before. It was so uncalled for and truly terrifying! So many crazy and unhinged people out there!
People are nuts and this is why I have my gun & ccp with me at all times. Im also very fast at taking some fools picture and a pic of their car plate
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:10 pm
lauren08 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:47 pm I’m copying and pasting my response to the other post:

People are nuts and this is why I have my gun & ccp with me at all times. Im also very fast at taking some fools picture and a pic of their car plate
See, I wish I would've gotten a picture of the plate, but in the moment I was just too caught up in shock and fear to really process anything other than getting my daughters and myself out of that situation. It all happened so fast.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

lauren08 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:13 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:10 pm

See, I wish I would've gotten a picture of the plate, but in the moment I was just too caught up in shock and fear to really process anything other than getting my daughters and myself out of that situation. It all happened so fast.
Im glad you guys are okay. My dd bought this phone holder that you can attach to the bike handle so she can videotape herself riding or videotape whatever is in front or behind her without having to hold her phone.....she's drop it a few times :? Once its attached and you slp the phone intot he case, all you have to do is hit the camera or videotape button and let the phone do the rest. Let me see if I can find it online
Crap they all look alike to me but get one that rotates 360 degrees
https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/best-th ... ne-mounts/
Anonymous 3

Unread post

A few...

DD17 was driving her little sisters to school, and DD has to pull out of our neighborhood onto a main road with 6 lanes of traffic (3 going each way). So she pulled out and as she was pulling into the next 3 lanes, some woman is speeding (and there's a hill so DD couldn't see her coming), so DD just barely makes it in front of her. The lady honks for 2 straight minutes, then at the red light gets out of her car and goes and bangs on DD's window, screaming obscenities at them. What kind of person are you to scream at young kids... DD just ignored her.

Once we were at a Taylor Swift concert and we were all standing up (as were all the people in front of us and beside us), and the lady behind us asked us to sit down. I said, people stand up at concerts, look around everyone else is. Feel free to stand up too. She then called us bitches and made our entire show experience miserable after I blew thousands of dollars on these tickets. Then she had the nerve to tell my 17 year old, "I know you're 12 and it's hard for you to follow instructions, but sit the f**k down."

When we were at Disney, a lady cut in front of the line (which lots of people do- have 1 person stand in line then 10 more people come and cut), and I said TO DH, "I love how people keep doing this." Then she whirls around and says what's your F***ing problem, do you want to fight me. Calls me a c**t, bitch. DH and I ignore her. Then she says, "That's what I F***ing thought." I don't get why people are so damn rude.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think the weirdest thing for me has to be when my husband and I were out for dinner, some older lady walked by and pet my hair saying how pretty it was, I sat there shocked. Then she came back by and apologized to my husband for “touching the girls hair”. For some reason my hair attracts crazies, I’ve had more people comment on or try to touch my hair than I can count.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Crazymom wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:59 pm I think the weirdest thing for me has to be when my husband and I were out for dinner, some older lady walked by and pet my hair saying how pretty it was, I sat there shocked. Then she came back by and apologized to my husband for “touching the girls hair”. For some reason my hair attracts crazies, I’ve had more people comment on or try to touch my hair than I can count.
You know we are going to ask to see a pic of this hair.
Locked Previous topicNext topic