If your house/car was egged and you knew who did it, would you press charges?

LindaSmith
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I would only press charges if I had video proof.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I would talk to his parents and show them the texts. Let them know of the situation and ask for their support In helping him adjust to the relationship breaking up.
I probably would not press charges.
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would not wait until it got that far, I would contact the parents OR the police and let them know what is transpiring and resolve it before it becomes an event.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yes, I would.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

This is why I wouldn’t let a 15 year old get into a serious relationship and have a bf.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:12 pm For the fact he's trying to force my dd into anything he'd consider himself lucky if reporting him was all I did. I'd be tempted to send this biker looking guy I know over to his house for a come to Jesus meeting. Yes probably a bad idea but I'd be tempted.
Right? Trying to force DD into doing something is bad enough. I'd definitely consider pressing charges, if only to deter him from any stupid ideas.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

You would need more proof than a text exchange between two people. However, I would look into a restraining order based on the fact the fool can’t take no for an answer.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Some kids were throwing snowballs at cars one winter. They hit my car as I was driving down the street. They almost broke my windshield. I parked around the corner and called the cops. The cops caught them and I pressed charges. Don’t f**k with me or my property.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep, I sure would. He would pay for the clean up too.

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:14 pm This is why I wouldn’t let a 15 year old get into a serious relationship and have a bf.
Do you homeschool? Just curious.
Locked Previous topicNext topic