If your house/car was egged and you knew who did it, would you press charges?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

my daughters ex boyfriend is threatening to egg our house. He broke up with her 4 months ago and tried to force her to go back out with him but she said not. He's 16, she's 15. He text a friend of both of theirs and said he's going to egg our house. Would you press charges against him if he did it?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:39 pm my daughters ex boyfriend is threatening to egg our house. He broke up with her 4 months ago and tried to force her to go back out with him but she said not. He's 16, she's 15. He text a friend of both of theirs and said he's going to egg our house. Would you press charges against him if he did it?
I absolutely would press trespassing and vandalism charges. The shithead would have to climb our fence and be videotaped doing it. Then I would hire a company to clean it up and sue his parents for the cost
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:39 pm my daughters ex boyfriend is threatening to egg our house. He broke up with her 4 months ago and tried to force her to go back out with him but she said not. He's 16, she's 15. He text a friend of both of theirs and said he's going to egg our house. Would you press charges against him if he did it?
I absolutely would press trespassing and vandalism charges. The shithead would have to climb our fence and be videotaped doing it. Then I would hire a company to clean it up and sue his parents for the cost
We don't have a fence or a video tape. But I do have the messages saying he's and his one friend are planning on doing it. Well see if he actually does.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sure would. And if I had the opportunity, I would make sure he knows that I would.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:48 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 pm
We don't have a fence or a video tape. But I do have the messages saying he's and his one friend are planning on doing it. Well see if he actually does.
Do your neighbors across the street or the ones on either side of you have cameras. If so, go ask them if they can point their camersa on your house to catch the jerk in action
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Under those circumstances? I might.

Egging someone's house is supposed to be in good fun. That young man seems to need a lesson on boundaries.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For the fact he's trying to force my dd into anything he'd consider himself lucky if reporting him was all I did. I'd be tempted to send this biker looking guy I know over to his house for a come to Jesus meeting. Yes probably a bad idea but I'd be tempted.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Absolutely.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yes I would.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:35 pm Under those circumstances? I might.

Egging someone's house is supposed to be in good fun. That young man seems to need a lesson on boundaries.

It's not good fun for the property owners who have to clean it up. It's a malicious act done by brats.
Locked Previous topicNext topic