True or False?

Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

f**k the cdc and whatever recommendations. I'd loosen the tie and pull down the mask. For all we know he was choking on a grape he stole from produce. I couldn't care less what others think. If they're so worried about being infected they should probably stop recording ( because that's was lookey loos do nowadays instead of anything productive) and run away.
Deleted User 1577

Unread post

Loosen the tie and remove the mask, while telling someone to call 911. Also ask if anybody is with him or knows who he is.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 pm
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:16 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 pm If he's having difficulty breathing I would remove the mask.
We don't know why he went down in the first place, so breathing related concerns have not been ruled out.
Don't know. But CDC recommends no mask for those with breathing problems. If they're unconscious one could assume that counts I think. Ever try to breath through an N95? They're somewhat restrictive. So I'd keep mine on and remove his.
My point is that somebody can appear to be breathing just fine but not be getting enough oxygen. So I personally think that the fact that we don't know why he passed out means we have to allow for the possibility he needs more air and thus I would remove any mask, not just overly restrictive ones.

But yes, my daughter said it was an N95.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Most definitely. When you're conscious both of those things hamper breathing. Without knowing why someone passed out, you don't want them struggling for breath.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

:lol:
Emandab wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:02 pm f**k the cdc and whatever recommendations. I'd loosen the tie and pull down the mask. For all we know he was choking on a grape he stole from produce. I couldn't care less what others think. If they're so worried about being infected they should probably stop recording ( because that's was lookey loos do nowadays instead of anything productive) and run away.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 pm Not enough information for me to know.
This is all the information my daughter had when she made her choice today. I think you should choose.

Awesome on her part that she stopped to help. Is she trained as a nurse or just well raised?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:16 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 pm If he's having difficulty breathing I would remove the mask.
We don't know why he went down in the first place, so breathing related concerns have not been ruled out.
Could have easily been carbon dioxide poisoning from wearing the mask. That would explain how he revived pretty quickly once she took the mask off of him and why he was confused when he came to. There's just been a couple of car crashes recently with people passing out from wearing masks.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 1:05 am
Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:11 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:50 pm Not enough information for me to know.
This is all the information my daughter had when she made her choice today. I think you should choose.

Awesome on her part that she stopped to help. Is she trained as a nurse or just well raised?
She was working cash register and he went down near her. No training other than what she got in health class and girl scouts. But yeah...she's pretty awesome most of the time 😁
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The chance of getting COVID-19 from that one person is very slim. I would choose first aid and life before getting a virus that has a 99.9 percent chance of me recovering without issue.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 7:55 pm Ideally he wouldn't have been wearing a mask to begin with. I'll go with true.
Ideally everyone in the US would be wearing a mask.
As usually your response is factually ignorant.
Locked Previous topicNext topic