Weight gain in quarantine!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How are you ladies staying healthy in lockdown?
I've put on sixteen pounds since the start of all this. DH has put on five. DD13 has put on nine and a half. Even DD9's looking noticeably chubbier - she always puts on weight when school ends, and this is like an extreme version of that. It's uncontrollable!
We've been trying to exercise as a family, but all that's done is remind us all of how unfit we are, lol.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I walk about 4 miles everyday. I'm about to go out for a walk right now.
I haven't gained weight but I haven't lost weight either.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My 17 year old and his father gained way too much weight during the quarantine so I've started an exercise routine for them a few weeks ago. I will also join them in about 2 weeks. I may as well use this down time to get back in shape myself.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Ive lost 20 pounds during lockdown. Yay!!! I have been doing a lot of landscaping work which has helped me stay active and lose a bit of weight.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This is one more additional reason why locked down is a bad idea.
Over and over its been proven that the 'cure' is far worse than the chinese virus.
We should have never been forced into our homes.

I continue to go out and do whatever I needed to do. I refused to comply to such an unconstitutional illegal edict from an idiot governor just looking for points from her party.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I walk 3-4 miles every day & I eat in moderation. I haven't put on any weight during the quarantine.

Dh & I spent the last 2 days out hiking for miles in the woods of different parks.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:42 am My 17 year old and his father gained way too much weight during the quarantine so I've started an exercise routine for them a few weeks ago. I will also join them in about 2 weeks. I may as well use this down time to get back in shape myself.
Is the regime working? I tried halfheartedly to at least get my dd9's eating under control, but I ended up giving up.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 am Ive lost 20 pounds during lockdown. Yay!!! I have been doing a lot of landscaping work which has helped me stay active and lose a bit of weight.
Wow, congrats!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:16 am This is one more additional reason why locked down is a bad idea.
Over and over its been proven that the 'cure' is far worse than the chinese virus.
We should have never been forced into our homes.

I continue to go out and do whatever I needed to do. I refused to comply to such an unconstitutional illegal edict from an idiot governor just looking for points from her party.
I dunno if it's worse than the alternative, but it definitely hasn't done our waistlines any good, lol. I'd still say a bit of extra weight is much better than getting the virus.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 9:31 am I walk 3-4 miles every day & I eat in moderation. I haven't put on any weight during the quarantine.

Dh & I spent the last 2 days out hiking for miles in the woods of different parks.
We've been ordering takeout five days a week and the only exercise I've done is walking to my car to get shopping :?
Locked Previous topicNext topic