Everyone Needs To Re-Accept Our Terms, Privacy Policy, and Cookies

Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:35 pm I don’t think so, if you can create a topic you should be able to use everything. What happens when you try?
Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:32 pm I thought I already did that. I accept. Does this have anything to do with why I can't make anything work like highlighting, underlining, the smilies, etc?
Nothing happens. When I scroll across something then hit the yellow highlight thing at the top, it doesn't highlight. This is what happens[/highlight=yellow. It does the same thing when I hit highlight then scroll across what I want highlighted. And when I click on a smilie, nothing happens. It doesn't appear in my quote. I also can't get anything to underline. That's what happens with the underline.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:44 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:35 pm I don’t think so, if you can create a topic you should be able to use everything. What happens when you try?
Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 7:32 pm I thought I already did that. I accept. Does this have anything to do with why I can't make anything work like highlighting, underlining, the smilies, etc?
Nothing happens. When I scroll across something then hit the yellow highlight thing at the top, it doesn't highlight. This is what happens[/highlight=yellow. It does the same thing when I hit highlight then scroll across what I want highlighted. And when I click on a smilie, nothing happens. It doesn't appear in my quote. I also can't get anything to underline. That's what happens with the underline.

Ooops, so it doesn't show up when you are quoting, but after it posts?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yeah it shows as bbcode while you are writing it, if you want to check it before posting you can click on preview and it will show exactly what your post or comment will look like before it’s submitted 😊 Just don’t forget to hit submit when you are ready or it won’t actually post lol.
Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:45 pm

🤓The Admin 🤓
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:51 pm Yeah it shows as bbcode while you are writing it, if you want to check it before posting you can click on preview and it will show exactly what your post or comment will look like before it’s submitted 😊 Just don’t forget to hit submit when you are ready or it won’t actually post lol.

Thank you for your help.
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:53 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 9:51 pm Yeah it shows as bbcode while you are writing it, if you want to check it before posting you can click on preview and it will show exactly what your post or comment will look like before it’s submitted 😊 Just don’t forget to hit submit when you are ready or it won’t actually post lol.

Thank you for your help.
How do I get it to stop highlighting, lol?
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Stop clicking the highlight button lol
Thank you for your help.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:36 pm Stop clicking the highlight button lol

Thank you for your help.
One more thing, I can't get links to post correctly. Only the first part, like the name of the site, but not the rest of the link.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If it’s not clickable then use the link button for the url tag. If it is then it just looks like that because some links are shortened on the site. For instance: contactadmin

This is the link on mc to contact an admin but it’s shortened to leave out the domain name. This is good for when someone is posting a really long link. Some links will also embed automatically so if you post a YouTube link then the video will show in the post without having to click on the link.
Mommamia wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:38 pm
12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:36 pm Stop clicking the highlight button lol

One more thing, I can't get links to post correctly. Only the first part, like the name of the site, but not the rest of the link.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Mommamia
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 pm If it’s not clickable then use the link button for the url tag. If it is then it just looks like that because some links are shortened on the site. For instance: contactadmin

This is the link on mc to contact an admin but it’s shortened to leave out the domain name. This is good for when someone is posting a really long link. Some links will also embed automatically so if you post a YouTube link then the video will show in the post without having to click on the link.
Which is the link button.....the right pointing arrow in the circle? I see that's for videos. I'm usually not this clueless on internet sites, lol.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This one
B6FFA0A7-E7E4-4A2B-B961-A4987CACF147.jpeg
Mommamia wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:09 am
12skipafew wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:45 pm If it’s not clickable then use the link button for the url tag. If it is then it just looks like that because some links are shortened on the site. For instance: contactadmin

Which is the link button.....the right pointing arrow in the circle? I see that's for videos. I'm usually not this clueless on internet sites, lol.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic