My husband is such a party pooper!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We went to Costco this weekend and I told him we needed baking soda and we might as well buy 13 pounds at Costco, and while we were there we might as well get a couple gallons of vinegar too... he said no we are not building a giant volcano in the yard 😐 what a party pooper! I would have laid a tarp down! 😂🤣
Also we have been married for way too long he can see my plan from a mile away.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:33 am We went to Costco this weekend and I told him we needed baking soda and we might as well buy 13 pounds at Costco, and while we were there we might as well get a couple gallons of vinegar too... he said no we are not building a giant volcano in the yard 😐 what a party pooper! I would have laid a tarp down! 😂🤣
Also we have been married for way too long he can see my plan from a mile away.
Attachments
tenor (8).gif
tenor (8).gif (1.48 MiB) Viewed 586 times
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

😂
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Making elephant's toothpaste is more fun.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:45 am Making elephant's toothpaste is more fun.
Good luck finding peroxide right now though! I can’t find yeast either... the things people are panic buying is insane.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:02 am
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:45 am Making elephant's toothpaste is more fun.
Good luck finding peroxide right now though! I can’t find yeast either... the things people are panic buying is insane.
Family dollar, Dollar tree anf General dollar have peroxide and rubbing alcohol ....behind the registers. You have to ask for it now.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Here’s the strangest thing I haven’t been able to find - fat free half and half. I’ve been to numerous stores, and friends have checked more. Like wth are people doing with it? I had no problem buying regular.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For a while I couldn't find Garlic. So one day I told my boss. He pulled a clove from his pocket and said I have some I'll bring you more. Apparently if you carry it garlic wards off the evil eye.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

bluebunnybabe wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:20 pm
Here’s the strangest thing I haven’t been able to find - fat free half and half. I’ve been to numerous stores, and friends have checked more. Like wth are people doing with it? I had no problem buying regular.
I can find half&half. I use regular personally. I can't find fine caster sugar. That stuff is the best for baked goods.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What happened after ????
Locked Previous topicNext topic