light at the end of the tunnel

mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:22 pm
mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:20 pm

I mean there are still people out there who truly believe the earth is still flat. Stupid really can’t be cured sometimes.
Damn, you've got me there. 😑 Can't fix stupid or crazy.

You probably didn’t notice but I’m laughing out loud at my comment, “There are people out there who truly believe the earth is STILL flat.” I’ve been inside for quite some time but I’m pretty sure the earth has never been flat.

Yea, the dog thinks I’m nuts. He’s probably right.
I just caught that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:30 pm

You probably didn’t notice but I’m laughing out loud at my comment, “There are people out there who truly believe the earth is STILL flat.” I’ve been inside for quite some time but I’m pretty sure the earth has never been flat.

I really need to get out of this house. I think it’s affecting my brain😂.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:31 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:30 pm

I really need to get out of this house. I think it’s affecting my brain😂.
I think most of us are in the same boat. LOL
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:20 pm

I mean there are still people out there who truly believe the earth is still flat. Stupid really can’t be cured sometimes.

Dog is right. You'd be nuts if you seriously go by what some mc ones tell you that are also brainwashed. Do the research on S*x trafficking, tunnels,ect. Research Q. Things will be brought to light in due time and those exposed. don't be ignorant.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Dog is right. You'd be nuts if you seriously go by what some mc ones tell you that are also brainwashed. Do the research on S*x trafficking, tunnels,ect. Research Q. Things will be brought to light in due time and those exposed. don't be ignorant.

Why don’t you hold your breath until I do exactly that?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So it’s just a desperate attempt at PR and propaganda? This crisis has shown even more strongly what an incompetent moron he is you have to bring up any pathetic little positive thing he could be associated with? He couldn’t give a rat's ass about children being abused. His only interest in the matter was finding out about illegal immigrants.
Seriousky, his only interest in the “S*x trafficking by tunnels” is that he promised his idiotic followers a wall to keep the “bad hombres” out that’s both impossible and useless and now he’s needs to bait you with a new gimmick. He finally accepted the fact hat his his wall was stupid because people crawl under walls. So now he needs something to make you think he’s doing something awesome when it’s what he should’ve been doing before but he’s was too stupid and you Trumpers too simple minded to understand it.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
No it wasn't for reaction. It's for information. Any of you aware that the past few years there have been rescues from human trafficking? Children kidnapped, bred to be forever trafficked. Many haven't seen the light of day since they've been born or taken by these sick monsters. They're tortured, murdered. Yes, its not nice to think about or even know. Is MomConfessions filled with sick pedophiles and those that support the sick practice?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

No, I can tell too many of you all have done exactly that. No oxygen in the brain.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 pm So it’s just a desperate attempt at PR and propaganda? This crisis has shown even more strongly what an incompetent moron he is you have to bring up any pathetic little positive thing he could be associated with? He couldn’t give a rat's ass about children being abused. His only interest in the matter was finding out about illegal immigrants.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:55 pm Good grief ladies, this post was clearly written for reaction and thats exactly what you're giving her.
No it wasn't for reaction. It's for information. Any of you aware that the past few years there have been rescues from human trafficking? Children kidnapped, bred to be forever trafficked. Many haven't seen the light of day since they've been born or taken by these sick monsters. They're tortured, murdered. Yes, its not nice to think about or even know. Is MomConfessions filled with sick pedophiles and those that support the sick practice?
LITTLE? pffft It's no little thing to the parents that lost their child to those monsters. If they get their child back she may not be the same! you disgust me
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:38 pm
mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:35 pm

No, I can tell too many of you all have done exactly that. No oxygen in the brain.
Yea the whole world except you and a couple of other crazies are the ignorant ones. That’s rich...

Anyway, I’m through talking to you. Simple minds are very hard for me to deal with. Have fun!
😉
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

*who's*

Not only are YOU delusional, but you come off as a cowardly anon idiot. Move along now....

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:47 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:44 pm Honey you are delusional. With Trump in charge, things are FUBAR and are only going to get worse. We're lucky for people like Bill Gates who are helping supply hospitals with gowns, gloves, masks, etc. Because Trump is useless.
We'll see whos delusional. Go back to your cesspool.
Locked Previous topicNext topic