light at the end of the tunnel

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. But we don’t need one here either 😁
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 pm Well, there’s a news & politics group where her Trump devotion could be discussed.
And there’s a religious debate group where she could post her ideas for discussion.
Lingev wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 pm

Is there actually a group that discusses this kind of thing?
Yikes😳
News & Politics has enough Trump fruitcakes. It doesn't need another one.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:38 pm
I agree. But we don’t need one here either 😁
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:03 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:56 pm Well, there’s a news & politics group where her Trump devotion could be discussed.
And there’s a religious debate group where she could post her ideas for discussion.

News & Politics has enough Trump fruitcakes. It doesn't need another one.
Is there a Trump Fruitcake group? :lol: :twisted: :P
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:00 pm OMG, that took me a little while to get! 😂🤣😂
Yeah, an error in syntax there. But I got what you meant: there are still people who believe the earth is flat. 😁
mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 pm

You probably didn’t notice but I’m laughing out loud at my comment, “There are people out there who truly believe the earth is STILL flat.” I’ve been inside for quite some time but I’m pretty sure the earth has never been flat.

Yea, the dog thinks I’m nuts. He’s probably right.

At least I can laugh at myself😂. Perhaps, someday, Op will look back at this stupidity and do the same huh?
No, I won't be laughing. I'll be crying. It breaks my heart to know there are babies, children, teens, adults kept in captivity sold and traded as S*x slaves, tortured, murdered in satanic rituals. Research X22 Report. You said you don't know about this. don't be bullied by those on here. they're perfectly happy to see ignorance and ridicule those that think for themselves. Educate yourself and dont be scared. It's horrible knowing all whats going on, the truth sets you free.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If it is Godstar that means she’s being abused again. So unbelievably sad. The moment her husband gets a hold again over her, she starts with her crazy ramblings of fire and brimstone and her divinity offering salvation. I can see how this conavid situation could be a trigger for her. Unfortunately, none of us can do much.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:41 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:12 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm

It’s a batshit crazy QAnon conspiracy theory that COVID-19 is a cover for Trump to break up the S*x trafficking of children from underground tunnels, where they’ve been kept by an elite cabal of powerful global pedophiles.
Hardly batshit crazy. Do you agree with human trafficking?
Gurl you clearly need to take your medication.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:55 pm If it is Godstar that means she’s being abused again. So unbelievably sad. The moment her husband gets a hold again over her, she starts with her crazy ramblings. Unfortunately, none of us can do much.
No its not Godstar! You are so full of bullshit all additional is gushing out with your lies. How dare you? You are so mean to even suggest something like this when you don't agree with someone. Its equally sad those that believe your bs.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

What is it you would like to share about this X22 report?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I just said that because someone mentioned it before. Bit your syntax doesn’t match. So that’s why I said “IF”
It’s probably a wishful thinking for some people here because Godstar’s craziness at least is harmless. It’s disturbing to think that there are even crazier people out there. But I guess that’s reality.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:00 am
Momto2boys973 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:55 pm If it is Godstar that means she’s being abused again. So unbelievably sad. The moment her husband gets a hold again over her, she starts with her crazy ramblings. Unfortunately, none of us can do much.

No its not Godstar! You are so full of bullshit all additional is gushing out with your lies. How dare you? You are so mean to even suggest something like this when you don't agree with someone. Its equally sad those that believe your bs.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 6

Unread post

QAnon rots the brains of the cult members who believe the conspiracy theories they push. It's really sad but deranged.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:08 pm
mater-three wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:01 pm

I’m clearly oblivious but what is she even talking about? That’s not me giving her reactions; it’s me being in the dark. I stay there most days.

It’s a batshit crazy QAnon conspiracy theory that COVID-19 is a cover for Trump to break up the S*x trafficking of children from underground tunnels, where they’ve been kept by an elite cabal of powerful global pedophiles.
JFC, no one is supporting human trafficking. It's the suggestion that a global pandemic is somehow a cover for taking them down. That's a bit of crazy, dipped in nutcase and psycho, most anyone with any common sense wouldn't put any thought behind.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Locked Previous topicNext topic