I'm going to New York for 21 days

Anonymous 1

Unread post

To work in an ICU. I am excited but also scared. They need the help and the money is good.

A lot of friends and family are judging me for going. I'm just trying to do my part. It must be nice to be so bored that you feel the need to talk shit about me behind my back.

Just wanted to let my feelings out
Anonymous 2

Unread post

God bless you!
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That’s good of you, I’m sure they need the help. Where would you be staying? I hope they’ll be keeping you safe.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You come across as someone very full of themselves.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm To work in an ICU. I am excited but also scared. They need the help and the money is good.

A lot of friends and family are judging me for going. I'm just trying to do my part. It must be nice to be so bored that you feel the need to talk shit about me behind my back.

Forgot to quote.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:26 pm To work in an ICU. I am excited but also scared. They need the help and the money is good.

Uh huh.
I suppose it's okay if you put a price on your life.

~shrugs~
Anonymous 4

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:35 pm You come across as someone very full of themselves.
Your response comes across as bitchy.
Nikabear
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

My friend left this morning for New York . Be safe and thank you. Sending prayers and positive energy your way
Anonymous 5

Unread post

$10,000 a week for 3 weeks, if I could I would. Be safe
Locked Previous topicNext topic