Here's my confession that would get me shot in a different century.

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Move to the UK?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 4

Unread post

1776 Baby!
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Cupcake_mama_jzd
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I can't necessarily disagree. Being part of the Commonwealth isn't too shabby. Here in Canada the Queen is just a figure head whose face is on our money. Other than that, we don't really think about her much. We have bumbling idiots running our country from time to time (like any other country) but for the most part we're doing ok.

I don't necessarily think that's because of our connections to England though, so who's to say the US would be any better if they stayed United with England. Trump still would have had all the freedoms and luxeries he had growing up, and he still could have run for Prime Minister and won. And your country would still be in the state it's in right now- You'd just have better health care and fancier money.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:43 pm I think America would be better off if it was still a part of the United Kingdom.

If I could vote to have the US join back up with them I would.
Oh hell no, Im not going to willingly give my tax dollars to support that fat old woman and her dozen ugly corgi dogs
The Queen no longer has any corgi dogs.
Corgis......Dorgis, she has 2 dogs,
Aletheia
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 pm The UK is stuck with their own worthless version of Trump. It wouldn't be any better.
Yeah, you'd have to be really desperate to join the post-Brexit Britain of Boris Johnson.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Aletheia wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:12 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:45 pm The UK is stuck with their own worthless version of Trump. It wouldn't be any better.
Yeah, you'd have to be really desperate to join the post-Brexit Britain of Boris Johnson.
Isn't he very sick right now from the virus?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

You are stupid. Don't ever for a second think otherwise.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:41 pm You are stupid. Don't ever for a second think otherwise.
What do you tell your kids to do if a random kid on the playground calls them stupid?
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No way.
Locked Previous topicNext topic