Does anyone have any ideas on what to do for a kid's birthday during all this?

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'll just make my son a nice dinner and cake. But i believe my brother did some activities with my niece. Like science type projects. One ceramic shop here was offering take home kits. See if you have that in your area.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Depends on the age
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You can do a family thing at home and just go over the top with the food and decorations. Maybe arrange for a Zoom meeting with friends to sing “Happy Birthday”. If it’s hard to have her friends all be there stay a set hour, maybe ask them to send video birthday wishes and play them during the party.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 4

Unread post

My daughters friends are sending her cards. We will do a family party at home with a BBQ of her favorite foods and an outdoor movie. Her party will be rescheduled later.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My oldest and my 2 stepkids all have birthdays during this. When everything opens back up we are taking them all to Lego Discovery Center. In the meantime we just make what they want for dinner and do cakes and presents. Not much else you can do.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Someone who lives down the street from us did a "birthday parade." There was a big sign out front and people drive by honking horns, stopping to talk for a bit, and dropping off gifts. I thought it was a cute idea.
We were planning on going to New Orleans for DS's birthday at the end of May. Definitly not going with that plan now. 😔
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:28 pm What are people with kids supposed to do for birthdays right now?
No friends can come over, can't go anywhere, there's no parks or anywhere outdoors that is even open to the public anymore,
How do you make a kid feel special in all this?
Make her favorite meal and a cake for now
Later this summer have huge BBQ pool party
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I never had an all out birthday party growing up. It was always just the family, cake with candles to blow out and ice cream. How old is your kid? You could engineer a scavenger hunt with clues all over the house and yard that will eventually lead the kid to the presents if the kid is old enough to read and follow directions. You could also get some nerf blasters for everybody and have a no-holds barred nerf battle around the house and outside, maybe a steal the flag kind of thing. How many people are in the family? How old are all of your kids?
Nikabear
Peasant
Peasant

Unread post

A friend of mine is having a birthday party parade for her son tomorrow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic