Mil is actually mad that we will be having fun this weekend

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:33 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 pm What state are you in that has such a fun stay at home order?
Colorado

My sympathies to Colorado
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:36 pm
iamanon wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:35 pm Is she not allowed to express her concern? Doesn't mean anyone has to change their plans.
We don't want to hear her concerns.
Well then just cut the efn bitch out of your lives..
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:38 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:20 pm What state are you in that has such a fun stay at home order?
Colorado

Lol what do you even mean by that?

What exactly is wrong with being outdoors with the people you already live with?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm

Colorado

What exactly is wrong with being outdoors with the people you already live with?

You wouldn't be trolling about it if you didn't know it would be wrong. There's something wrong with you if you think it's okay to troll about what is happening now.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Where in CO? I just looked up Denver and it will be freezing cold this weekend. High of only 37 on Sunday and snow. You are going jet skiing? That is ridiculous.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:47 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm

You wouldn't be trolling about it if you didn't know it would be wrong. There's something wrong with you if you think it's okay to troll about what is happening now.
I'm not trolling. There is nothing wrong with what we are doing.

Again what is wrong with spending time outside with your family?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:53 pm Where in CO? I just looked up Denver and it will be freezing cold this weekend. High of only 37 on Sunday and snow. You are going jet skiing? That is ridiculous.
Its going to be in the 60-70s on Friday/Saturday. Worst case we just stay on the boat and no jet skiing but we do go out this time of the year anyway. If it snows it will be overnight.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LOL! I was thinking that. But maybe she thought that making it a BM + Covid-19 post in one would be too much. Being about MIL would make it more believable... or so she thought.
stilltfez wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:34 pm but .. how does BM feel?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 pm
MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:53 pm Where in CO? I just looked up Denver and it will be freezing cold this weekend. High of only 37 on Sunday and snow. You are going jet skiing? That is ridiculous.
Its going to be in the 60-70s on Friday/Saturday. Worst case we just stay on the boat and no jet skiing but we do go out this time of the year anyway. If it snows it will be overnight.
Ok I suppose you are used to cold weather with those activities. I would never go boating or jet skiing in that type of weather but to each their own. I don't see any 70s forecasted and the over night lows are freezing. Not my idea of a good time but hey enjoy.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 pm
Ok I suppose you are used to cold weather with those activities. I would never go boating or jet skiing in that type of weather but to each their own. I don't see any 70s forecasted and the over night lows are freezing. Not my idea of a good time but hey enjoy.
What state do you live in?

It is going to be freezing or cold at night for the next couple months. That's just how it is here. It is 80 today and it feels so nice. 60 is beautiful weather to me and 70s feels warm.

We will be home long before it starts getting cold.
Locked Previous topicNext topic