What are the hard to find things where you live?

californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Dh went out on Saturday for a few things at Walmart. TP was nowhere to be found, same with paper products. Eggs have been hit or miss the last 2 weeks (none on Saturday). Air fresheners have been cleaned out for weeks, as with dishwashing detergent and soaps. Thankfully we got a big bottle last month that should last another few weeks at the pace we use it.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hand sanitizer..
Paper towels..
Every time I've gone out the stores have been well stocked. I found my flour fine. My issue is the limits, which I totally understand and agree with; we have a larger family with 6 people.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:15 pm
Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:10 am Ontario:

Common Sense
Flour
Yeast
Rice Noodles
Bananas
Thermometer
Rice
Hand Sanitizer (like I even have to mention that one)
Coffee Cream
There is a little out of the way bulk food store by me and it had everything in stock. At this store everything has always been prepackaged in containers so there is no bins. They had - flour (all kinds), yeast, noodles (all kinds), hand sanitizer, rice, all baking products, all spices, everything was in stock. I was actually a little giddy when I was in there.
I saw that bulk Barn has started doing online ordering. They have it all ready for you in 2 hours and you just go in and pay.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I just went to the store a couple of hours ago and they had nothing on my list. <sigh>
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Any type of disinfectant or disinfecting wipes
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Toilet paper and hand sanitizer are still hard to find although toilet paper is starting to come back in stock. No hand sanitizer anywhere.
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Linda_Runs wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:10 am Ontario:

Common Sense
Flour
Yeast
Rice Noodles
Bananas
Thermometer
Rice
Hand Sanitizer (like I even have to mention that one)
Coffee Cream
DH went to the store a few days ago, and he mentioned getting some more yeast so we could start making bread again. He couldn’t find any, so he just bought bread. 😂 I thought it was funny and kinda ironic.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I am soooo not out there shopping to know! If its not in this house already I don't need it that badly.
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In our area in MA:

TP
King Arthur Flour
sanitizing wipes
hand sanitizer
Lysol anything
Bleach
Dry beans
Sushi rice
Paper Towel rolls

There are some places that stock t, but it sells out fast despite the limit on buying.

We've tried ordering through Amazon but there seems to be no delivery for our area bc so many are ordering this way.

So far, we're ok, even though we are starting to run low.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

The stores are pretty much back to normal except the stores are enforcing limits of 2 items per person to purchase
Locked Previous topicNext topic