I am about to lose it on my kids

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They are adults.
Would you throw your children out during this time?
What if they were taking advantage of you? Not paying their way while expecting you to cover the bills?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wouldn't let a working adult live with me without contributing. And I wouldn't let a jobless adult live with me unless they were in school.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Why are they still there if they are adults? If they are college kids no I wouldn’t throw them out. If they are 25 and jobless just surfing your couch then yes I would guide them out. Maybe not this week (especially with the virus) but soon.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Yeah, I'd walk them to the front door and tell them goodbye and good luck depending on how old these adult children were. Pretty much what Carters said: "I wouldn't let a working adult live with me without contributing. And I wouldn't let a jobless adult live with me unless they were in school."
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am really sorry they are driving you nuts!

I am not sure what I would do.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:41 pm They are adults.
What if they were taking advantage of you? Not paying their way while expecting you to cover the bills?
No, I would not throw them out right now. I also wouldn't give them an option but to pay all their own bills.
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'd pay the heat/electric, rent if need be but cable? no. internet, no. phones other than my own? no. food, what I enjoyed, needed for meals but no snacks, take out, etc.
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I wouldn’t kick them out right now. But they need to be going to school or contributing in some way.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How old?
Was there an agreement to pay bills before moving in?
Are they working now.?
If they are out of work due to the corona stuff I would not throw them out.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:41 pm They are adults.
If they werent in college full time then they would have a job and paying me rent or they would have moved into their own place.
Freeloading adults are not allowed to live under our roof.
However, during this pandemic they would be helping me around the house and yard if their job was closed down.
Locked Previous topicNext topic