Went shopping today, still no TP to be found but I got essentials....

Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

5A2EF3EC-341A-446B-8CDF-BA4AC86F425A.jpeg
Honestly though stores here are pretty well stocked aside from paper products. Odd things are out like mustard and mayo, ramen, they have canned beans but no dry beans or rice or flour. One store had 25 pound bags of flour but I have no place to store all that. How are stores where you are? What are odd things you find are sold out?
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Placing a pick up order currently - rice is out, paper items out, cleaning supplies out - but pretty good on everything else.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bread is spotty. Certain brands are missing. I was shopping yesterday and there's a bit more available bit still holes.

And there's some paper towels back at the grocery store. TP is still missing. I'm having good luck with TP at the drug store though. We have Walgreens by us.

Enjoy your purchases!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Shelter in place went into effect at 6 pm tonight. Kroger is bare..I ran out earlier to grab a few things for making Chinese tonight and ended up at Ingles as Kroger had nothing.. and I mean no meat at all, nothing except the egg roll wrappers I needed.I got the egg roll wrappers and then ran to Ingles. They were fully stocked except for flour and canned soups.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm trying to stay out of the stores, lol.

People aren't posting anymore on the NextDoor app about where to find toilet paper or eggs or whatever, so I'm taking that as a sign of improvement. Thats all I know.
WellPreserved
Donated
Donated
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I ran to the store this afternoon and they were out of a lot but it's payday for many people so I'm not surprised. No bread, TP, bleach, canned soup, milk, pasta, most frozen food, creamer, cheese. I got the last bag of my dog's brand of food. I was really shocked.

I hate going to the grocery store now. Our pantry is pretty well stocked now so I think I'm going to keep it stocked with online orders and just shop the farms for fresh stuff.
"The books that the world calls immoral are books that show its own shame." - Oscar Wilde
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

OMG, I still don’t get this TP thing... I haven’t had any issues finding any around here, just bought a 12 pack this week. Why are Americans so obsessed with keeping their heinies clean? Brainwashed by the Charmin bears?
The only thing hard to find around here is anything g Lysol. Everything else, no problem
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:16 pm Shelter in place went into effect at 6 pm tonight. Kroger is bare..I ran out earlier to grab a few things for making Chinese tonight and ended up at Ingles as Kroger had nothing.. and I mean no meat at all, nothing except the egg roll wrappers I needed.I got the egg roll wrappers and then ran to Ingles. They were fully stocked except for flour and canned soups.
Oh man, yeah we have been in shelter in place for 2 weeks now so it will get better. I cannot for the life of me figure out the tp shortage. Things were pretty normal about 4 weeks ago except for TP but I had half a Costco pack so I wasn’t worried too much, then the following week they announced schools closing and the shelves were bare. Things started coming back and then shelter in place was announced and the stores were rushed again. I have like 6 rolls of TP and there are 6 of us home all day I can’t say I’m not a little concerned. I’m thankful things like dog food, milk and eggs and such are relatively normal, there are limits at most stores though.
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

Unread post

In the last three weeks, I've seen toilet paper in one store exactly one time. Canned goods are running out. Fresh meat and eggs are not always available and when they are, eggs are about twice what they usually cost here. Same with frozen food, costs a lot more. I don't even want to go into the grocery store but there is no pick up service here so I'm ordering what I can online and making quick passes through the store only when we run out of things.
Crazymom
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:23 pm OMG, I still don’t get this TP thing... I haven’t had any issues finding any around here, just bought a 12 pack this week. Why are Americans so obsessed with keeping their heinies clean? Brainwashed by the Charmin bears?
The only thing hard to find around here is anything g Lysol. Everything else, no problem
I just want some, we have 6 rolls left and with the kids home all day we go through it faster. I can’t say I’m not a little concerned because it’s still completely out everywhere I’ve looked. I wish I had bought some 4 weeks ago but I figured we had half a Costco pack so we were fine. It’s not only Americans either most other countries that use tp are having similar issues. Our stores just started being able to keep canned beans in stock good luck finding dry beans or rice. I’m glad you’re able to get the things you need a lot of people can’t.
Locked Previous topicNext topic